napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Saw Palmetto effect on Proviron ?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
So a common side effect of taking Testosterone can be an increase in prostate size causing the usual complications and discomfort. Saw Palmetto helps to decrease the size of your prostate by blocking DHT.

Proviron is a DHT steroid does this mean that taking Saw Palmetto while taking Proviron would counter the positive benefits of the Proviron such as increasing your free Testosterone by blocking SHBG?

I have seen Saw Palmetto in some detox supplements such as the 5% nutrition supplement which has 1000mg of it in there. I do get prostate complications from taking Testosterone and am using Saw Palmetto to counter those issues.

Would you say that taking Proviron would be pointless while taking Saw palmetto?

I don't recommend Proviron if you have prostate problems. That's just adding fuel to the fire.

Saw Palmetto doesn't block DHT it blocks the conversion of Testosterone to DHT.

I recommend dropping the Saw Palmetto and just let Testosterone do it's job properly and you won't need to add Proviron.

I always recommend using support supplements on cycle. Since you already have existing prostate concerns (like most of us will at some point), just be careful with how much gear you run. You may want to drop the proviron just for that reason.

Yes I have never had the issue with Proviron in the past as I usually run it on cycle I am using a new brand of Proviron that I haven?t used before on this cycle. Oh and my cycle is just 200mg of Test a week split between three injections.

Yes I am huge believer in using support supplements I always run them year around for th most part.

Yes I will most likely drop the Proviron

Saw Palmetto doesn't block DHT it blocks the conversion of Testosterone to DHT.

I recommend dropping the Saw Palmetto and just let Testosterone do it's job properly and you won't need to add Proviron.
I agree with this as well

Top Bottom