napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx and wire transfer

CYBORG

Ordered my second run of sarms from Sarmsx, Received the Form_Hold email. Then did not hear anything for a week. PM'd Dylan acct. info (Thanks DG) and finally got an email from Sarmsx. Email states my account has been tagged and now I need to wire transfer the funds. Did this happens to anyone else? My first Sarmsx order was delivered within 7 days. CC and Driver license info. unchanged from first order. Any tips for an easy wire transfer?

Cheers

Ordered my second run of sarms from Sarmsx, Received the Form_Hold email. Then did not hear anything for a week. PM'd Dylan acct. info (Thanks DG) and finally got an email from Sarmsx. Email states my account has been tagged and now I need to wire transfer the funds. Did this happens to anyone else? My first Sarmsx order was delivered within 7 days. CC and Driver license info. unchanged from first order. Any tips for an easy wire transfer?

Cheers
No idea man. Contact Dylan and he should get you squared away

Have you checked with your CC company? Could have been a problem on their side. I've ordered three times from sarmsx. My most recent order was $1,700 and other than the CB Hold form, haven't had any problems paying by cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this has happened with a few people and they sent wire transfers, which they actually preferred anyway... there have been a lot of fraud attempts lately or people attempting chargebacks after they received their products... its typical scammy shit that happens often on research sites... nothing to worry about and its actually a better option for you to go with..

A few weeks ago I had to do the form, email copies of drivers license, and CC. Finally went through.

Thanks to all who responded. I went ahead and did a wire transfer from my bank. in my opinion, a wire transfer is not really convenient or cost effective. Added another 90 bucks to the order.
I'll update my log when product arrives.

Cheers

damn what bank do you use? ive never paid more then 45 even on an international and most of the time they just comp me? thats fucking outrageous

Dylan, I used where I bank - 53rd Bank. I guess if it happens again, I'll try Western Union or if you know of someplace else, LMK.

Brian from Sarmsx has been responsive to my emails regarding this issue. Today's email from Brian states my product has shipped, and he's looking to see if I can get a store credit for the wire transfer fee. Can't ask for more than that.

Cheers

Dylan, I used where I bank - 53rd Bank. I guess if it happens again, I'll try Western Union or if you know of someplace else, LMK.

Brian from Sarmsx has been responsive to my emails regarding this issue. Today's email from Brian states my product has shipped, and he's looking to see if I can get a store credit for the wire transfer fee. Can't ask for more than that.

Cheers

Ok awesome... try wells fargo next time bro... you paid double the normal fee

this has happened with a few people and they sent wire transfers, which they actually preferred anyway... there have been a lot of fraud attempts lately or people attempting chargebacks after they received their products... its typical scammy shit that happens often on research sites... nothing to worry about and its actually a better option for you to go with..
I got this letter on my very first letter yesterday. Never had a problem with my credit card online. My ID and signature seem a little sketchy to me be emailed in. What is this for anyway?

Thanks

I got this letter on my very first letter yesterday. Never had a problem with my credit card online. My ID and signature seem a little sketchy to me be emailed in. What is this for anyway?

Thanks
its to prevent fraud with your credit card... its not like they dont already have your info bro, LOL... they do this to protect YOU and THEM from all the fucking scamming that has been going on... it messes with merchants and with the company and the consumers... its protection for everyone...

Top Bottom