domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarmsx and wire transfer

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    this has happened with a few people and they sent wire transfers, which they actually preferred anyway... there have been a lot of fraud attempts lately or people attempting chargebacks after they received their products... its typical scammy shit that happens often on research sites... nothing to worry about and its actually a better option for you to go with..
    I got this letter on my very first letter yesterday. Never had a problem with my credit card online. My ID and signature seem a little sketchy to me be emailed in. What is this for anyway?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kronium View Post
    I got this letter on my very first letter yesterday. Never had a problem with my credit card online. My ID and signature seem a little sketchy to me be emailed in. What is this for anyway?

Thanks
    its to prevent fraud with your credit card... its not like they dont already have your info bro, LOL... they do this to protect YOU and THEM from all the fucking scamming that has been going on... it messes with merchants and with the company and the consumers... its protection for everyone...