napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX vs Sarms1 Comparison

dchib999

I only used sarms1 previously, how does sarmsX compare to sarms1.
Quality,Price, Delivery, customer service etc. I live in Sydney so safe delivery is vital.

not sure but I have never used sarms1 and never would because sarmx is the shit the real deal and shipping customer service is top notch and I never have a problem with price when you know you are getting the good stuff and I am in my 2nd 12 week cycle from them in a year so to me there is no comparison wouldn't even think of sarms1 I have heard they are hit and miss with quality

Sarms1 is way underdosed and in some cases totally bunk. Dishonest scammer company.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so hard getting an honest opinion on these forums... There are many sponsors that are totally sided one way. Look on a different forum n Sarms1 is the shit. Wish there were more lab results on these companies. Does anyone know if there are?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Take the risk and order from both. I can only tell you my personal experience and that is that SARMSX works for me and SARMS1 doesn't. This is not baited, it is simply my personal experience.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Yea i tried Mk2866 and GW with sarms1, deffinetly saw results especially with endurance. Ill be ordering with sarmsX for my next cycle.

Not baited here either i just know what works for me. Thats the beauty of the free market all im saying is when i find something that works i dont look elsewhere

Good ideas fellas...my wife's 2 weeks in with sarms1 and seeing increased strength and muscle. Next round we'll try sarmsx n compare. I'll try to give an update... May b a few months away b patient

im not sure about sarms1 but I do know a lot of companies are dosing their shit with prohormones hopefully what you have is not but you just never know. and hopefully what you have is liquid not capsules

I only used sarms1 previously, how does sarmsX compare to sarms1.
Quality,Price, Delivery, customer service etc. I live in Sydney so safe delivery is vital.
I've used both, and basically sarms1 might as well be 30ml of grain alcohol.

Sarmsx on the other hand has blown me away with results. I'm on it now and loving it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's so hard getting an honest opinion on these forums... There are many sponsors that are totally sided one way. Look on a different forum n Sarms1 is the shit. Wish there were more lab results on these companies. Does anyone know if there are?

I'm not a sarmsx rep I can assure you. I was a sarms1 rep however and as Rick said you can go ahead and just shoot that the next time you have w beer and it'll be the most expensive shot you ever took. I have SARMS1 bottles still sitting in my cabinet only because I may need to get drunk some night and not have booze.

[email protected]

I'm not a sarmsx rep I can assure you. I was a sarms1 rep however and as Rick said you can go ahead and just shoot that the next time you have w beer and it'll be the most expensive shot you ever took. I have SARMS1 bottles still sitting in my cabinet only because I may need to get drunk some night and not have booze.

[email protected]

Thanks for your honesty. I would say more than alcohol but the mention of prohormones worries me now. My wife complaining of swollen n very sensitive nipples. Researching prohormones sounds like this could b a side? The worst part is she has Colitis so throwing hormones outta wack might cause a flair up or even possibly slip into crones disease (which people can die from.) I feel guilty for buying this crap. A big poster on meso recommended sarms1...thought I could trust him.

what fucking evo? LMAO... thats literally the only place you will find that... if you follow anything there then that's your own fault... if you think anyone has an agenda here then why are you here? i dont get it... if your skeptical then try them both... if you really want to throw money out the window, learn that way... sometimes thats the best way man... im just not even going to say anything... all the results pretty much speak for themselves but when accusations are made, i know i just dont have time for it... if you have a legitimate question, cool, im all about that, even a quality question etc... that's what we are all here for but noone has an agenda and to even say something like that is completely out of line... yes, you are right that unfortunately there are many sites out there that have an agenda but this is not one of them and it was not built that way... that's like having an ex girlfriend cheat on you so now EVERY girl will do the same.. that's not how it works... its all up to you man..

Thanks for your honesty. I would say more than alcohol but the mention of prohormones worries me now. My wife complaining of swollen n very sensitive nipples. Researching prohormones sounds like this could b a side? The worst part is she has Colitis so throwing hormones outta wack might cause a flair up or even possibly slip into crones disease (which people can die from.) I feel guilty for buying this crap. A big poster on meso recommended sarms1...thought I could trust him.

the capsules that were being sold by multiple companies were found to contain pro hormones... not only is it obviously shady business but its completely unethical... when you are not telling someone they are getting suppressed, suffering toxicity etc., thats an entire different story and a complete lack of care and ethics... many of these companies are being shut down... its fucked up beyond belief... unfortunately, they did get away with it for some t

what fucking evo? LMAO... thats literally the only place you will find that... if you follow anything there then that's your own fault... if you think anyone has an agenda here then why are you here? i dont get it... if your skeptical then try them both... if you really want to throw money out the window, learn that way... sometimes thats the best way man... im just not even going to say anything... all the results pretty much speak for themselves but when accusations are made, i know i just dont have time for it... if you have a legitimate question, cool, im all about that, even a quality question etc... that's what we are all here for but noone has an agenda and to even say something like that is completely out of line... yes, you are right that unfortunately there are many sites out there that have an agenda but this is not one of them and it was not built that way... that's like having an ex girlfriend cheat on you so now EVERY girl will do the same.. that's not how it works... its all up to you man..
I look n post on a lot of different sites like many of us. Its good to use multiple sources. Bro I seen u repping sarms1 so hard last year...what happened?

I look n post on a lot of different sites like many of us. Its good to use multiple sources. Bro I seen u repping sarms1 so hard last year...what happened?

no you did not because i have been gone from them for over a year... as i found them to start to underdose, to change the way they did business, raise prices, etc... i clearly left as i saw how unethical things became... they started off one way, got ahead and changed practices... that's not the type of people i stay with... some would have definitely stayed but i did not...

no you did not because i have been gone from them for over a year... as i found them to start to underdose, to change the way they did business, raise prices, etc... i clearly left as i saw how unethical things became... they started off one way, got ahead and changed practices... that's not the type of people i stay with... some would have definitely stayed but i did not...
Alright u have my attention... Have u found sarmsx 2b legit? Are there any labs even testing this stuff?

Top Bottom