napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx vs sarms1

I guess its just different companies, so there is always competition but I have ordered from Sarmsx, mainly because a lot of peeps on here vouch for it and have used it with results. Also I personally find a lot more support and information behind them. I think there was actually a Log done on here with a full before and after for about 8 weeks and that was proof enough for me on the Sarmsx product line.

Just my 2 cents

Sarms1 =underdosed and bunk
Sarmsx has never give. Me anything but quality and I've never heard complaints from customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms1 =underdosed and bunk
Sarmsx has never give. Me anything but quality and I've never heard complaints from customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also going to try and do a 12 week log on my sarmsx stack (you probably don't want to wait that long to buy)
Rad140, MK, SR9009 to drop some BF and lean out a bit.

Like I said everyone here vouchers for it and clearly all got good results

not to be brass but bro, this is like the one millionth thread on this and i cant keep going on about it... if you use the search bar for simply 5 seconds you will have a million answers why.. i know better than ANYONE why the fucking suck and thats why i left... ask rick, he was right there with me and also left for the same fucking reason...

Just wondering why are sarmsx better than sarms1? Because I hear so many mix reviews that one is better than the other

It's been covered countless times, and you'll find plenty of info here if you search for it. Of course if you go to a certain other place you will hear the opposite. Take it for what it is worth but the user feedback on this forum doesn't lie and speaks for itself. I know sarmsx is all I will use. Dylan and I know sarms1 from the past and everything that happened to the quality of the products firsthand

Top Bottom