napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx Triple xxx story

Dangans

So I take a dropper of xxx thinking I will have some sexy time with wifey she decides not in the mood so I'm walking around with a flag pole so what I do I create a Fefe bag for those who were locked up should know what this is!!! So me and Fefe had a 3 fuking hr session FML lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of accepting defeat you adapted and "overcame".
For the win! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ol fefe! She's there when you need her as long as your cot and pillow case are clean and have the warm lotion and plastic bag handy. Damn the hard times being institutionalized will bring you

Ol fefe! She's there when you need her as long as your cot and pillow case are clean and have the warm lotion and plastic bag handy. Damn the hard times being institutionalized will bring you

Oh yes that Fuking hoe been to sing sing Clinton auburn San Quentin and many more HOEtels! I used surgical glove lmao

Hey man when the times get tough and the notes get cold you take what you get and she never says no

LMFAO... now thats a triple x story if i ever heard one! if i take that shit, my wife knows and she just automatically gets ready LOL

The title of the thread could I not have hinted whatsoever to what I just read....

Trust me man...after nearly 13 years of marriage ive been there...too many times! Just when i think tonights the night and take a good dose, something else comes up( besides me) lol....so there i am...I'm a certified black belt in man-to-hand combat. Haha

Trust me man...after nearly 13 years of marriage ive been there...too many times! Just when i think tonights the night and take a good dose, something else comes up( besides me) lol....so there i am...I'm a certified black belt in man-to-hand combat. Haha

Hahahahaahahaaha

Well god bless all you gifted fuckers! If i had to go 3 hours with Fefe id prolly wear that bastard down to a nub! Lol
Helluva story dangans! Survival mode....engaged. Lol

So then how do you guys take it pre-workout?

I'm thinking about copping it for both purposes but I don't want to be walking around the gym "that" SWOLE. Yoga pants already be making things difficult enough as it is.

So then how do you guys take it pre-workout?

I'm thinking about copping it for both purposes but I don't want to be walking around the gym "that" SWOLE. Yoga pants already be making things difficult enough as it is.
Unless sweaty old men turn you on, you have nothing to worry about bro. I'm not hating if that's your thing, but triple x increases blood flow making erections easier. You still need to be aroused for it to work, and I'm pretty sure playing with yourself will get you kicked out lol

Well god bless all you gifted fuckers! If i had to go 3 hours with Fefe id prolly wear that bastard down to a nub! Lol
Helluva story dangans! Survival mode....engaged. Lol

Hahahaa yeah man thx bro

Why not just buy one of those silicone pussy molds? That's my back if i feel my hand won't suffice every couple months. Then the second I'm done i feel like a pathetic piece of shit lol

Top Bottom