napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX Triple X

JackSteel

Banned
I can't believe I'm this excited to get my tripleX this month lol my sex drive has been great the last couple of weeks but holy smokes when I get some of that boner juice it's gonna be muscle and dick pump city! :D

I can't believe I'm this excited to get my tripleX this month lol my sex drive has been great the last couple of weeks but holy smokes when I get some of that boner juice it's gonna be muscle and dick pump city! :D

My preworkout of choice right there bud!....and for the special occasions that don't come often enough (hey I'm married almost 13 years now lol)

So want to try that For me and the wife since Miss New York gave it her blessing. Sounds like a great product.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I finally got my triple X no thanks to USPS lol. All good. Last night it kept me hard the whole time but alcohol kept me from finishing [emoji13] she didn't mind. That's pretty amazing for me when I can stay up on adderall AND alcohol though. Alcohol makes me lose feeling and adderall restricts circulation so I'm really happy I have my goods!!! Thanks SarmsX!

Funny story...my daughter has softball tourney games this week so I haven't had much alone time with the wife. She messaged today and said she has a little free time after work for bout an hour. Had some handy triplex waiting in my nightstand drawer.... Not to go into too much detail, but we got done and she went to the restroom and came back and started putting on her clothes. I was like...uh uh....we're going again lol. Used that time wisely!

Funny story...my daughter has softball tourney games this week so I haven't had much alone time with the wife. She messaged today and said she has a little free time after work for bout an hour. Had some handy triplex waiting in my nightstand drawer.... Not to go into too much detail, but we got done and she went to the restroom and came back and started putting on her clothes. I was like...uh uh....we're going again lol. Used that time wisely!
LMFAO!! thats what im talking about!!!

Make sure you have a FeFe bag on hand just in case like rick and I don't come often lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom