napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx taste

CK55

So today I used 12.5 aromasin, and holy moly never tasted something that bad, I almost puked. Any idea how to make it taste better. Because I can't handle that taste?
I'm a wimp I know, haha
//Ck55

You'll get used to it quick. It's just something you have to deal with. Consider it the cost of quality.

You,get used to it bro. Just chase it down afterwards with something to kill the Taste.

I usually just chase it with water now. You get used to it.
Chase it down with cranberry juice. You don't even hardly taste it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I mix it in with a shot of diet Pepsi, shot it then Chase with more diet Pepsi lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I prefer measuring out my liquid compounds, then using the dropper to fill up a 00 gelatin capsule(cheap as dirt on amazon). Then it's just like taking a fish oil or something.... no mess, nothing left in your mouth, no bad taste, etc. And then you can take it with any liquid. That's just my method... Others prefer just downing it with grapefruit juice.

Yeah It doesn't bother me at all anymore. I just go back as far as I can and drop it down the hatch, don't even feel the burn anymore.

I mix all mine in grapefruit juice and shotgun it.

I cant handle that shit straight.

But dont use cranberry juice, just grapefruit juice. (better bio availability)

aromasin taste like a candy bar compared to Clomid…..
I'll never take liquid clomid after my first bottle. Tasted like I was ingesting nail Polish remover. Even after mixing it with juice it was still strong and horrible lol I stick with pill form now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

aromasin is probably one of the worst tasting... i actually dont think the clomid is that bad but i even dont like the aromasin taste but i honestly just chase it with water and the taste is gone quickly.. i mean, none of them are pleasant but it gets blown WAY WAY WAY out of proportion...

Lol just shoot it under your tongue. Then the next time you do it the regular way you'll love the taste😂😂

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom