napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx Store

SdBronco

Banned
Hey Dylan I've been running MK-677 and doing a lot of research I can on it since I'm putting it into my body and I'm really liking it this far. I came across anamorelin and basically it's very similar to MK-677 but happens to be a more potent GH secreatalouge (however it's spelled lol) that actually increases GH in a dose dependant manner. It has passed phase III clinical trials in the UK I think and it's being used to treat wasting syndrome in cancer patients with some pretty good success. Although it hasn't passed clinical trials in the US which is good for research purposes.

I read an article in which cancer patients who were basically hooked up to a hospital bed lost fat mass and gained fat free mass without diet or exercise. I was just wondering if you guys at Sarmsx heard of this or looked into adding it to your store? If you haven't already then you might want to cause this stuff seems to be outstanding. If it were possible for you guys to source it I'm sure it would be a great addition to your shop...I'd love to actually buy it from people I can trust rather than lab rat myself for some product that's coming from overseas. Thanks for the videos some of them are really entertaining bro.

Hey Dylan I've been running MK-677 and doing a lot of research I can on it since I'm putting it into my body and I'm really liking it this far. I came across anamorelin and basically it's very similar to MK-677 but happens to be a more potent GH secreatalouge (however it's spelled lol) that actually increases GH in a dose dependant manner. It has passed phase III clinical trials in the UK I think and it's being used to treat wasting syndrome in cancer patients with some pretty good success. Although it hasn't passed clinical trials in the US which is good for research purposes.

I read an article in which cancer patients who were basically hooked up to a hospital bed lost fat mass and gained fat free mass without diet or exercise. I was just wondering if you guys at Sarmsx heard of this or looked into adding it to your store? If you haven't already then you might want to cause this stuff seems to be outstanding. If it were possible for you guys to source it I'm sure it would be a great addition to your shop...I'd love to actually buy it from people I can trust rather than lab rat myself for some product that's coming from overseas. Thanks for the videos some of them are really entertaining bro.
Anamorelin is new and just passed trials in January or February of this year an has had remarkable results. The studies they do with these are of the highest purity and higher dosage also. Once this makes it out if it does will be not as strong or potent as what the labs used. If you research most sarms and peptides they have significant results in lab setting with higher doses.

They have a new line of PEDs that will be hitting the marked in about 7 years that will make current steroids and peds irrelevant. Says John Romano he dropped a video on it a few months back. Seems incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I can't say I've ever heard of this one, but perhaps Dylan has and can shed light on his thoughts on it. I'm definitely interested in hearing more about it

Anamorelin is new and just passed trials in January or February of this year an has had remarkable results. The studies they do with these are of the highest purity and higher dosage also. Once this makes it out if it does will be not as strong or potent as what the labs used. If you research most sarms and peptides they have significant results in lab setting with higher doses.

They have a new line of PEDs that will be hitting the marked in about 7 years that will make current steroids and peds irrelevant. Says John Romano he dropped a video on it a few months back. Seems incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Yes this is very true regarding purity, it may not be as effective in research chemical form but you never know. The hardest part is sourcing quality products.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom