napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX S23

Cglhut

Hey Dylan,

I noticed SarmsX is selling S23 now. I saw your video of you expressing your concern with how suppressive it is and with people selling bunk S23. Now that SarmsX is selling it do you plan to ever give it a run? If so I assume you plan to run it with test because of how suppressive it is. Either way I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, maybe as a kickstart on a Test cycle (I assume that's all it's good for since you can't run it solo). It's exciting to see new sarms on the Horizon.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure in his video, Dylan said he'd never run it and doesn't recommend it for anyone at all. He'll stop by shortly I bet and straighten this out

sarmsx IS NOT selling it at all... are you high? its listed and when you click on it, it says page not found because it will NEVER be found... they just have not removed it... it was going to be sold until i stressed huge concerns...

Gotcha, that was my mistake I just saw it still listed under the "sarms" section. Never clicked on it to check it out. Thanks for straightening that out!

Top Bottom