napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx payment issues

Richard Steel

Hello all,
I have tried to purchase a cut stack from sarmsx with difficultly. My bank(Citizens bank, they suck for multiple reasons, but i need them for the location close to my rental property so my tenants can pay within walking distance...anyway)denied the payment so I called them(the bank) and told them to allow it to go thru and they still denied it the second time. I've tried again with a different card and hopefully that will work. But if not(I don't see a charge on the card yet) how do you guys pay for the sarms? I'm thinking a prepaid cc from walmart would work but if it doesn't then I'm wasting time and stuck with a prepaid card i have to use.
thanks
Rich

Apply for another credit card from a different bank/institution, plenty of places giving them out. if it doesnt work, shit can it.

Hello all,
I have tried to purchase a cut stack from sarmsx with difficultly. My bank(Citizens bank, they suck for multiple reasons, but i need them for the location close to my rental property so my tenants can pay within walking distance...anyway)denied the payment so I called them(the bank) and told them to allow it to go thru and they still denied it the second time. I've tried again with a different card and hopefully that will work. But if not(I don't see a charge on the card yet) how do you guys pay for the sarms? I'm thinking a prepaid cc from walmart would work but if it doesn't then I'm wasting time and stuck with a prepaid card i have to use.
thanks
Rich

I ordered about a week ago and My Credit Union called but cleared it over the phone and proceeded with the purchase

I just had to provide a photocopy of the care and my license and a signature and they sent it out. they tell you to block out the middle 8 digits of both license and card so your not going to get screwed if someone intercepts the email or breaks in digitally.
So it's been shipped and I'm looking forward to cutting up

I just had to provide a photocopy of the care and my license and a signature and they sent it out. they tell you to block out the middle 8 digits of both license and card so your not going to get screwed if someone intercepts the email or breaks in digitally.
So it's been shipped and I'm looking forward to cutting up

Awesome bro. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you!

Top Bottom