napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSX ORDER Credit Card Authorization form?

CR1T1CALM4SS

Anyone deal with this? Where they want your photo ID (Drivers license/passport) etc?? and a signed form???

Not comfortable with this idea.

Anyone deal with this? Where they want your photo ID (Drivers license/passport) etc?? and a signed form???

don't worry about it pal. I've made a large order nearly $1000! I'm from the UK. it's trusted and this is my second purchase. I can vouch for the legitimacy. (ps i dont work for samrsx :p) if you're not conformable after reading this then don't place the order.

I know it seems a little strange, but it's perfectly normal protocol with certain orders. There's nothing to worry about whatsoever. It's for security purposes for both sarmsx and preventing credit card fraud by someone using someone else's info for purchases.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've got two orders with them & I've never gotten one of those.Are you overseas?

I've got two orders with them & I've never gotten one of those.Are you overseas?
It's usually international orders over a specific amount

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

your only going to see that happen on larger order amounts... this is to keep everyone safe... unfortunately there are many unethical shitbags that think its okay to make a big order, pay for it, receive it, then attempt to claim it was not received or something was wrong with the order etc. only because they are trying to get it free... this is to ensure this does not occur either as it tends to happen often on larger dollar amount orders...

I had the same thing happen to my order, I signed the form sent a copy of my DL and 3 hours later I received a confirmation email that my order was being processed, no worries
Can't wait to get it !
That was today

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is absolutely normal procedure, I also had to sign a form for bank transactions to be approved. Have over $2500 on my first order and I'm from the UK. SarmsX so far have been awesome with customer service and you will be well taken care of for every order you place!

This is absolutely normal procedure, I also had to sign a form for bank transactions to be approved. Have over $2500 on my first order and I'm from the UK. SarmsX so far have been awesome with customer service and you will be well taken care of for every order you place!

thanks for confirming that brother... i know it may be something people have questions about but it is merely for the protection of everyone...

Anytime brother! SarmsX are so professional that they even let me know (today) that my package is being held at the post Office Depot as I missed delivery!
At the moment I'm on holiday enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine and great food and SarmsX still keeping me updated, every step of the way!
Thanks brother for having a fantastic sponsor on here![emoji106][emoji3][emoji3]

Anytime brother! SarmsX are so professional that they even let me know (today) that my package is being held at the post Office Depot as I missed delivery!
At the moment I'm on holiday enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine and great food and SarmsX still keeping me updated, every step of the way!
Thanks brother for having a fantastic sponsor on here![emoji106][emoji3][emoji3]

thats awesome brother... thats what its all about... i love hearing this... thanks for sharing!

How come the email says its from Justin Colton but the email signature is Brian Williams? Thanks

incognito? hell i don't know mine was the same i signed, scanned and sent it back and my order is processing now woohoo.

Thanks dude got it all taken care of. I think the 2nd time around will go a little smoother. Banks now days make it a problem to buy anything from an unknown business.

shit i gotta call from my fraud alert on this transaction and they shut my fucking card off until i verified with them, but all is good and good to know the identity and fraud protection i pay for his workin even on a saturday lol

How come the email says its from Justin Colton but the email signature is Brian Williams? Thanks

justin is not the only employee there bro LOL... do you think its a one man show? justin is the head of customer service... brian runs other business parts of the company... its not some conspiracy...

Thanks dude got it all taken care of. I think the 2nd time around will go a little smoother. Banks now days make it a problem to buy anything from an unknown business.

now that you have gone through the process once, it should be much smoother moving forward... banks are always strict on purchases made that are overseas etc...

Top Bottom