PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SarmsX LGD

SarmsX LGD

Hey Guys,
    So I was Just wondering about the LGD being sold by SarmsX. All I hear is good things about this site and its products and I know theres many other complanies selling LGD in liquid form like Sarms1, Southern Sarms, etc. I just want to make sure I'm purchasing the right product from the right place. Any one have reviews of this from Sarmsx or advice. All appreciated Thank you!

I would just get sarmsx. I bought lgd from another website cause it was cheap and within the first 3 days my testes started to shrink which lgd shouldn't do. I just bought sarmsx lgd and so far I haven't had any side affects

okay will do. Have you seen any results already? Any progress on your lifts. Btw How long did it take to process your order? I just ordered today and haven't been charged yet?

SarmsX LGD

I've heard bad things about southern SARMS and I know from personal experience that sarms1 is dishonest scamming trash.
    Sarmsx is superb pure stuff. I wouldn't think of trying another.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

word! I appreciate thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by dberger View Post
    okay will do. Have you seen any results already? Any progress on your lifts. Btw How long did it take to process your order? I just ordered today and haven't been charged yet?
    It's not instant. It'll take a few days to process. That's normal so don't get concerned.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

yeah just read up on that appreciate it my man. You've take lgd from here before?

Quote Originally Posted by dberger View Post
    yeah just read up on that appreciate it my man. You've take lgd from here before?
    I have not used Sarmsx LGD yet myself but I've used Ostarine, S4, GW and mk677, and aromasin. All top shelf.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

no doubt thanks man!

i would stick to whats proven here with sarmsx