napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX Enhanced Super Stack Pricing

Jay_Money11

Hey whats up Fam ? So been saving up to run the 12 week enhanced super stack seeing as it is a hefty 821$ for the stack, and today was the day to make the purchase and i was pretty excited so i hit the website only to find the stack is now 1500$!! Pretty much doubled the price ...i could of swore i just looked at this price of this stack a few days ago and it was still 821....did they jack up the prices recently or did i come across some sort of error ? I am kind of leaning to this being an error on the website because i totaled up the products in the stack if i were to buy them individually and it comes out significantly less then 1500$ ...i just wanted to bring this to your attention just in case if this is indeed an error.

Hey whats up Fam ? So been saving up to run the 12 week enhanced super stack seeing as it is a hefty 821$ for the stack, and today was the day to make the purchase and i was pretty excited so i hit the website only to find the stack is now 1500$!! Pretty much doubled the price ...i could of swore i just looked at this price of this stack a few days ago and it was still 821....did they jack up the prices recently or did i come across some sort of error ? I am kind of leaning to this being an error on the website because i totaled up the products in the stack if i were to buy them individually and it comes out significantly less then 1500$ ...i just wanted to bring this to your attention just in case if this is indeed an error.
the stack had been underpriced for a very long time and they had not caught that however, if you go to this page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off then you can get the discount...

Top Bottom