napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX Crystallizing Bottles

Jay_Money11

Hey whats up Fam ?

So im running into an issue that i have not had before with my sarms bottles. I recently ordered the 12 week enhanced super stack from sarmsX and started it this week. I know that crystallizing of the bottles tends to happen during shipping and ive run into that before so i usually warm up the bottles in hot/warm water and shake the shit out of it until it all dissolves. However what i am experiencing with these bottles is that they crystallize every day! I will warm the bottles up and shake them vigorously until all the crystals and stuff dissolve and it is purely just solution, then i take the require daily dosage. I store the bottles in my office in room temperature in my desk drawer, and when i go to take my daily dosage the next day i find that the bottles have crystallized again overnight. So i go through the same process again dissolving the crystals prior to taking the daily dosage. I live in so cal so the weather is normal, its not freezing or anything.

Is this supposed to be this way ? Its a pain in the ass dissolving those bottles and if this has to be done daily that would suck. I AM ASSUMING that the bottles definitely need to be dissolved of all crystals in order to obtain the truest form of dosage of the sarm solution daily, am i correct on this ?

Thanks all for your feedback!

If it's Sr then it's pretty normal on that compound. Just shake and take don't worry about warming it up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My GW was kind of crystallized when i received it, but it was 15 degrees here. After storing it for a week or two and shaking it i had no issues. Dylan may be able to help you with this. If not, maybe send Sarmsx and email. I've heard their customer service is great.

Which one is it doing it with? It can be normal with the heavier molecular compounds like SR and GW

are you talking solid like rock candy? or just floating particles?

There was some big chunks when i first got them, but now since 1 week have gone with a lot of shaking now its just a shit ton of particles. From reading some posts it does seem like this is kind of the norm.

If it's Sr then it's pretty normal on that compound. Just shake and take don't worry about warming it up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Yeh the SR after the first week has no more chunks in it, its just now like a milky solution almost like some powder or something is floating around in there, lol.

Which one is it doing it with? It can be normal with the heavier molecular compounds like SR and GW

Interestingly the GW is the only one that its not doing it with. The SR, RAD, and S4 all were like that but now that its been a week and a lot of shaking later there seems to be no more chunks in there. The SR and RAD are on the milky solution side with a lot of particles floating around in there, and the S4 has a bunch of tiny crystal like particles floating around, but its not milky at all. It seems like this might be normal, i just want to make sure that i get the truest form of dosage when i take it so wanted to make sure that i have the sarms in the correct form/state when i take it.

Top Bottom