napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms4you

JoshTV

I was just looking to get anyone's experiences with this site https://sarms4you.com. I understand that esarms is what most people use on here as a reputable source of sarms, but was just looking to compare a couple different sites. sarms4you has capsules vs the liquid solution, so was just curious if anyone here has used them or heard of them.

Appreciate it.

that is a KNOWN chinese scam site... stay a million miles away form them... also, remember that when you see prices extremely low, there's no way they are real sarms... they would be paying you to use them and call me crazy but thats not a smart business model lol

Esarms.com is the real deal. I am using their cardarine and loving it.

Thanks for the response. What about sarms1.com? Along with esarms, someone said they are legit as well.

I've never heard anything bad about them, but they aren't domestic (like esarms is).

sarms1 ships from an international country... they have a 500 minimum order and do not take credit cards at all.. you have to pay by bitcoin... ive never made it a secret im not a fan of theirs and that kind of hassle is ridiculous

Top Bottom