napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms1 S4

powerup

I am a big fan of Sarms1 because the capsules are more exact on the dosage where as esarms does not have a measuring tool on the eye dropper... anyway if teh capsules are 25/mg a day how are you supposed to split the 50/mg dosage into 3 or 4 with the short half life? Why wouldn't they just make the capsules smaller dosage? Does this make esarms a better source for S4, but then again how do you really measure it out to be exact?

actually its far easier to accommodate liquid than capsules and its all of about 1.00 to get a marked dropper, however esarms is now shipping with marked droppers... you cant come close to being able to accommodate dosing through a capsule...

not to mention sarms1 only takes bitcoin, ships from an international location, has a minimum order requirement and i could go on and on and on

actually its far easier to accommodate liquid than capsules and its all of about 1.00 to get a marked dropper, however esarms is now shipping with marked droppers... you cant come close to being able to accommodate dosing through a capsule...

not to mention sarms1 only takes bitcoin, ships from an international location, has a minimum order requirement and i could go on and on and on
I actually tried a marked dropper the 2 had from old proven peptides bottles didn't fit the top of the esarms. No biggie.

Do you have any issue with the Sarms1 quality?

i do not like sarms1 at all and have never made that a secret regardless of what forum i post on... i'll leave it at that... you can make your own decision but i dont ever send anyone there

Esarms has marked droppers now. Previously you just filled it 80% full to get 1mL. I'm a big fan of them

Get a 1 ml oral syringe. Much more exact than the droppers. Amazon sells a 100 pack for around $10.

Top Bottom