napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS at a young age and suppression

RussellsMuscles

i have been reading that SARMS can be SUPER suppressive. here is a blood test i have found on the web

1 month prior (most recent pre-trial bloods):
Test: 726
LH: 6.6
FSH: 3.4
Estrodiol: 32.1
Week 1: 5mg RAD140 eod
Test: 189
LH: 5.7
FSH: 1.8
Estro: 12.1
Week 2: 5mg RAD140 eod + DAA 2.5g ed (DAA added hoping to help shitty test levels)
Test: 175
LH: 4.4
FSH: 1.8
Estro: 15.9

my friend said he started at 700 testosterone and then it went to 30 after a month on LGD and S4. should people under 25 be taking SARMS?? What is the difference between being suppressed on SARMS and being suppressed on AAS? If your gonna take something and be suppressed u might as well take steroids i would assume lol. i am gonna take non suppressive sarms.

Where did you find this info? You have to be careful of what you read on the internet. There's a lot of misleading info out there. Where were these sarms from? Many things sold as sarms are actually prohormones and not sarms at all, which is very similar to these results.

it was on t nation.com i believe and my friend got his sarms LGD and S4 from sarmsx.com but he said he recovered his test back to 650 after PCT using like clomid nolvadex and something else

bro, im sorry but there is no way on the planet earth that his test dropped 700 points in 4 weeks... that is a blatant lie... that wouldnt even happen with hardcore steroid use... im sorry but that shit is not going to fly with people that actually know what they are talking about...

how suppressives are SARMS? what is "slight" suppression in terms of like units of test you would see fall on a blood test and how quick does this suppression happen?

it depends on if you have pure sarms and which one you choose... for example... mk2866 may drop it 150-200 while s4 may only be around 100... lgd could go more... gw, sr and mk677 are non suppressive... rad is going to be around 200 or more where as steroids will be far worse....

it depends on if you have pure sarms and which one you choose... for example... mk2866 may drop it 150-200 while s4 may only be around 100... lgd could go more... gw, sr and mk677 are non suppressive... rad is going to be around 200 or more where as steroids will be far worse....

and if you combine them you will get even more shut down? how come theyre branded as being just as effective as steroids without the side effects? if my friend or someone did take multiple suppressed SARMS if they are more harmful to production if u stack them I can see his falling that low

Top Bottom