napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs and working out

Andrew8528

hey, so I a couple friends of mine say if I take my doses too close to when I workout, then it becomes useless because it won't "metabolize." Should there be a set period between workout and last dose of a SARM?

I think I heard it all now. I recommend stop talking to those friends of yours.

Only one I would dose like 30-45 mins before working out is SR9009 for maximum benefits.

Only one I would dose like 30-45 mins before working out is SR9009 for maximum benefits.

That's what I do, otherwise I take right in the Am when I wake up empty stomach and I lone to train fasted so I can use my natural energy .

Last edited:
idk dude, it didn't sound right honestly, which is why I asked. I just want to figure it out and get this done the right way
then you need to quit associating with these people who are going to get you fucked up... stick around here and we will teach you the right way to do things bro!

what do you kean by in reverse?

Typo didnt see I did that, basically I take my sarms in the am empty stomach so my body absorbs them quickly and efficiently, also I do it empty stomach because I like to train with nothing in my system so I can use my natural energy and fat storage as my primary source of energy, that way I dont have to worry about burning calories from food before just utilizing my body's energy. Make sense ?

then you need to quit associating with these people who are going to get you fucked up... stick around here and we will teach you the right way to do things bro!

It does make sense. You do thay reguraly?

Every single day, I wake up roughly around the same time every morning, I like to keep my doses consistent each day and stay on a routine, some people like to eat than train as they get a better pump and feel more full, me indent care about the full feeling, if you are trying to put on lean muscle and recomp while dropping weight, you will do it faster by fasting and letting the body internally reset itself and you utilize what you have instead of burning carbohydrates you are burning fat from fat storages, I see better results that way.

Alright. Well at this point, I'm trying to gain lean muscle while keeping the fat down and obviously gain weight. I hold a lifegauding job for 12 hours and try to get 25 to 30g of protein in every 3 hours or so. Im just trying to find a way around consuming a ton of carbs to support a bulk.

Diets work differently for everyone.

I find a 50/30/20 split of protein/fat/carbs works well for me

Alright. Well at this point, I'm trying to gain lean muscle while keeping the fat down and obviously gain weight. I hold a lifegauding job for 12 hours and try to get 25 to 30g of protein in every 3 hours or so. Im just trying to find a way around consuming a ton of carbs to support a bulk.

As Dylam said you really don't need a Ton, for my body I do great on 165 or less carbs a day when doing that

you will like sarms.forsale sarms for that

Top Bottom