napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms for women in el salvador

moderdone

hiiii i watch all your videos you are super smart. i wanted to ask you a question about sarms for women. first is it ilegal? i want to order it but i live in el salvador im not sure if i have my friend down here will they give her problems for that in the airport? another thing is this a banned substance for competing? thank you so much in advance pleeeeeease keep up the videos! love them very informative

hiiii i watch all your videos you are super smart. i wanted to ask you a question about sarms for women. first is it ilegal? i want to order it but i live in el salvador im not sure if i have my friend down here will they give her problems for that in the airport? another thing is this a banned substance for competing? thank you so much in advance pleeeeeease keep up the videos! love them very informative
sarmsx ships to central and south america on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever... you will have no issues in the airport either... that is not a concern... it is not a banned substance unless you are being tested by the wada or ncaa... www.sarmsx.com not only can ship to you with no problems but they also have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent..

SARMSX is solid. You'll have no problem getting them in your market.

Awesome thanks guys. And does anyone have a suggestion where to start? I have not used anything since january. I want something to help me gain muscle. I plan to compete next year august. Any suggestions? Thank you in advanced.

Awesome thanks guys. And does anyone have a suggestion where to start? I have not used anything since january. I want something to help me gain muscle. I plan to compete next year august. Any suggestions? Thank you in advanced.
The triple stack is a great stack for females. Probably the most popular stack of all for women

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Top Bottom