napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for Women

rudyimp

Hi, I've been listening to the Dylan Gemelli YouTube videos on SARMS and SARMS for women and they're extremely informative - so thank you Dylan for these! I'm looking to try SARMS as a new user, and i'd like some advice on which one / which ones to use. I'm female, a very experienced weight lifter (10 years plus lifting), 5'7" and 135 lbs, 17% BF, and i'm looking to build more lean muscle mass without putting on too much extra BF - its getting harder and harder to make significant gains! One of the videos recommends MK2866, S4, LGD4033 and 67 (or maybe that's 677 - but i don't like the sound of the water retention sometimes associated with this last one). Would it be beneficial to just take MK2866 (the top recommendation) or should i take a stack? Any advice would be very much appreciated!

the triple stack would be absolutely perfect for you! here is the link to the sarmsx discount page followed by the layout....

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Sure. I keep salt to below 3g a day, drink at least 3 litres water and take dandelion root extract anyway so hopefully I'll avoid any water retention. Thanks!

You shouldn't experience any water retention with the stack Dylan laid out for you, which is perfect for females. I'm sure you'll love it and enjoy the results you'll get

yes, there should absolutely not be any water retention... general causes are too much sodium and not enough potassium... GOOD CALL on the dandelion root as well!

Ok great, thank you very much.

Am I right in thinking the GW is mainly for fat loss? - it's just that Dylan doesn't mention GW in his YouTube video about SARMS for women and I'm getting lost in a lot of other conflicting websites trying to find out about it!

ive mentioned it in videos for women, absolutely... GW's main benefits are the huge increase in endurance, which obviously leads to fat loss as does the increase in metabolism as well as being a treatment for cholesterol and blood pressure.. it has a wide array of benefits

Ok I must have missed it - thanks for reiterating its benefits. One last thing for now, should I take my SARMS on rest days (approximately 1-2 days every week) or just in the days I'm training? Thanks!

Ok I must have missed it - thanks for reiterating its benefits. One last thing for now, should I take my SARMS on rest days (approximately 1-2 days every week) or just in the days I'm training? Thanks!
Always dose your sarms every day, regardless of training or not

I am currently running this stack I am in week 8 and it works Amazing!..no water retention at all.
I have a female log going on in this forum if you want to check it. or if you have a question feel free to message me.
Also make sure you get your stuff from sarmsx, this stuff is the real deal, just talking from my experience. :)
Good Luck!

I am currently running this stack I am in week 8 and it works Amazing!..no water retention at all.
I have a female log going on in this forum if you want to check it. or if you have a question feel free to message me.
Also make sure you get your stuff from sarmsx, this stuff is the real deal, just talking from my experience. :)
Good Luck!
YES, check out her log... it will be an inspiration for you for sure and you can get a strong idea of what to expect!

Top Bottom