domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarms for woman GW and LGD 4033

Sarms for woman GW and LGD 4033

Hello Dylan and Rick, I have a question with regards for Sarms for women. I am athletic build 5'5" 135 and am a CPT...I am looking at stacking GW and LGD-4033. is that a good stack as I am looking to add lean muscle bulk and add definition while keeping BMI low without bloating or looking like a man. Basically add muscle, size and definition while not gaining fat. I eat clean and meal prep so diet is good. Is this a good stack and what should the dosing be if so? Thanks much.

i would actually go with a different stack than this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I agree with Dylan completely. The triple stack is the most popular and most tried and true effective stack for females. Run the dosing exactly as he laid out

Thanks guys, is there a 2 stack you would recommend as a secondary? I would like gains, but not bloating while cutting definition...can a 2 product stack work and then on my next stack I can go to 3? Maybe I could start with just 2 out the 3 if so which ones and what dosing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKfit View Post
    Thanks guys, is there a 2 stack you would recommend as a secondary? I would like gains, but not bloating while cutting definition...can a 2 product stack work and then on my next stack I can go to 3? Maybe I could start with just 2 out the 3 if so which ones and what dosing? Thanks.
    I guess im confused... the stack listed is just three compounds and none cause any bloating and all the dosing is listed clear as day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Do i have to take all 3 or can I take just 2 compounds? If so which 2? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    I guess im confused... the stack listed is just three compounds and none cause any bloating and all the dosing is listed clear as day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

you can do whatever you like.. you dont "have" to do anything... thats entirely up to you.. you gave goals of what you wanted so i gave you a layout to what was most conducive to your goals

When my wife started sarms she felt the same way about using multiple compounds and tried GW as a stand alone. I worked well for her in all aspects. Next cycle she stacked GW with MK. Also a great combo and she continued to make gains in muscle while losing fat. Third time around she went with the triple stack of GW, MK, S4 just like Dylan recommended for you. This was another great stack and by this time the gains were very obvious. Random people would comment on her arms etc. So yes you can just do a two compound stack if you like or just take a single sarm. Just remember the triple stack has been proven to be a very effective, safe stack for females. If the reason for doing a two compound stack is cost, I get it. GW would be my base compound. The second choice would require more info about you. When my wife stacked two compounds she wanted the endurance from the GW and healing properties from the MK. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    When my wife started sarms she felt the same way about using multiple compounds and tried GW as a stand alone. I worked well for her in all aspects. Next cycle she stacked GW with MK. Also a great combo and she continued to make gains in muscle while losing fat. Third time around she went with the triple stack of GW, MK, S4 just like Dylan recommended for you. This was another great stack and by this time the gains were very obvious. Random people would comment on her arms etc. So yes you can just do a two compound stack if you like or just take a single sarm. Just remember the triple stack has been proven to be a very effective, safe stack for females. If the reason for doing a two compound stack is cost, I get it. GW would be my base compound. The second choice would require more info about you. When my wife stacked two compounds she wanted the endurance from the GW and healing properties from the MK. Hope this helps.
    awesome brother, thats really helpful... thanks for sharing!

I appreciate the feedback, where have you ordered I am finding it hard to fine MK. Also has she taken it in pill form? Is pill form effective?

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post