napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms for woman

vanderbort

Good day Dyllan. I have been using your Sarms and I had really good results on them. I am looking to take it to the next level next year and competing in the womans physique class. Can I up my dosages on the following. Mk 677. Anabolicum. S4. Cardarine. I have been taking all your recommended dosages for woman so far.

Good day Dyllan. I have been using your Sarms and I had really good results on them. I am looking to take it to the next level next year and competing in the womans physique class. Can I up my dosages on the following. Mk 677. Anabolicum. S4. Cardarine. I have been taking all your recommended dosages for woman so far.

Instead of reasoning dosages, I'd recommend adding in other sarms to give more synergy. For example, adding in mk2866 or RAD140

More is not always better. Be safe and smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom