napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and Winston cycle should I add in S4?

Muscle Mally

Im planning on doing using MK2866 sarms and Winstrol (winny) together to do use for the last cutting phase in my cut. I just thought i would like to hear some opinions on this and if i should also add in S4 to this cycle to get better results as well. Thoughts?

I plan on doing a 6 week cycle

Week 1: 50mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866
Week 2: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866
Week 3: 75mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 4: 100mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (Peak week leading into show) (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 5: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 6: 100mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866 (Peak week leading into show) (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 164.4 Pounds (mid cut right now otherwise I'm usually around 187 pounds in a bulk)
Body fat: 7%

Gonna be the nice guy here your way to young, that's to short of a cycle for mk or any sarms, and test is a must have for any cycle. None of these guys will give you any advice until your older other than cleaning up your diet and training harder. Sorry man just everyone here looks out for your best interest.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

you can run sarms but absolutely not steroids at 20 years old, not to mention you are running an oral only cycle which is the stupidest thing you could ever do... if you want to cut and do it safely, then i have a perfect sarms plan for you but if you paid me a MILLION DOLLARS i would not advise you steroid use period... noone here is going to do that so please do not even bring it up again... if you want my help with sarms, im more than happy to help you.. just let me know but this absurdity will not be advised..

Too young for steroids bro. You don't use oral steroids without test either. S4 is a good replacemet for winstrol. They have similar properties. I'd also add in GW and make it the triple stack.

Your dosage of Ostarine doesn't make sense either. Where did you get sarms from? The only source you want to use is www.sarmsx.com so you have quality legit stuff.

Here is your protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom