napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms vs Oral AAS

ProtossZealot

Hi Guys-first time poster.

I've used oral gear in the past such as Anavar and TBol on top of a testosterone base of 400mg weekly.

However, when running oral AAS I always develop stomach aches and pains and lose my apetite which is not good for muscle gains.

As a result, I have been researching SARMs to replace the oral AAS in my gear cycles. What sarms can I use to replace oral AAS with the goal of body recomp- more muscle and less fat.

Thanks for your help.

I mean YK11 and S23 would be great additions instead of oral AAS.

I havent used them however from the response from Dylan and others running either yk11 or s23 right now they are potent but lack many of the sides you would get from oral AAS.

I love rad140, lgd, and mk2866. I stack those with cardarine and sr9009 with no test base and love it. With a test base results would be even better!

The first thing I would include is Cardarine. It is an absolute game-changer when it comes to fat loss and endurance. It is a must in any recomp style cycle. Beyond that, SARMs are so versatile you can't go wrong with a number of combinations. Just a question so I am clear, would you be running test with this cycle?

yk11 is the best for recomp... you can really recomp with them all but yk11, mk2866 and s23 would be the three best options.. i never run any cycle without cardarine though as well... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

Thanks for the advice guys. I always use a test base when training hard with weights.

Are Sarms liver and kidney toxic like oral AAS like anavar and tbol?

And are Sarms as effective as oral AAS?

Cheers- this forum is great!

Thanks for the advice guys. I always use a test base when training hard with weights.

Are Sarms liver and kidney toxic like oral AAS like anavar and tbol?

And are Sarms as effective as oral AAS?

Cheers- this forum is great!
sarms are not toxic whatsoever so you dont have to worry about that at all... sarms are extremely effective yes...

Sarms are perfect for recomp. S23, yk11, s4, gw are all awesome to use for that purpose

Sarms.forsale has everything you need

SARMS don't have the level of toxicity that orals have so you will just feel better all around. A more enjoyable cycle experience.

Top Bottom