napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and Veganism

Brwn_sugr

Does anyone here have any experience using SARMS and being vegan? I became a vegan 1 yr ago for both health and planetary concerns. I've manage to figure out and have been working on my macros to be sure that my diet does include the proper amounts of protein, fats, carbs, etc to maintain and increase gains, but wanted to know what it would look like including a SARM stack such as:
Andarine (S4) 25mgs/ED
Ostabolic (ostarine) 25mgs/ED
Testolone (RAD) 10mgs/ED

As well as a reputable supplier for SARMS, since IRC.BIO is going out of business.
I am weary of my health/body and would like to keep things in sync as much as possible while making gains.
Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I take an Omega 3,6 supplement for my cholesterol levels, as well as Red Yeast Rice w/ Milk Thistle. So, that should offset concerns regarding my HDL levels.

Yes...I do cook with both coconut & olive oils and avocados are a part of my diet at least 2-3 times a week. Thanks for the input Kafsh...I greatly appreciate it. And thank you Dylan for the vids. I've been taking red yeast rice for many years now, with no adverse side affects. Taking it with Milk Thistle which is good for detoxifying the liver and helping maintain proper enzyme levels I'm certain has also helped and I encourage others to do so to maintain healthy cholesterol levels on a Western diet as you suggest in your video. Thanks again guys for the info.👍😊

What I will do though is monitor my cholesterol levels closely, have blood work done. Right now my levels are very good. If they're too low and impede my progress, I can always stop the red yeast rice, no harm done. I just wanted to know if the stack I previously mentioned was a good one for building/bulking. I know LGD & S4 are a common one.

What I will do though is monitor my cholesterol levels closely, have blood work done. Right now my levels are very good. If they're too low and impede my progress, I can always stop the red yeast rice, no harm done. I just wanted to know if the stack I previously mentioned was a good one for building/bulking. I know LGD & S4 are a common one.

If I were you I'd double the S4 and RAD and I'd say that irresepective of whether you were vegan or anything else.

Thanks Olderbro. I was approaching this stack with a bit of caution, especially given the side affects with S4 regarding impaired or tinted vision at higher doses. Have you had any experience with this?

Thanks Olderbro. I was approaching this stack with a bit of caution, especially given the side affects with S4 regarding impaired or tinted vision at higher doses. Have you had any experience with this?

Yes, but the concern isn’t really that big of a deal. Your eyes become a little bit sensitive to the change in light but it’s blown out of proportion IMO. The benefits far outweigh the vision sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for not replying sooner but I couldn't get online. I have run S4 at 50mg and started to experience the vision sides at day 14 although they didn't get any worse and cleared up totally 2-3 weeks after stopping. It's slightly irritating more than anything else but don't let it put you off, S4 is the best sarm by a mile imo.

its always a good thing to proceed with caution but there is a fine line there to when it would be counterproductive and you are not getting anything out of the products you are using

Whether you are a vegan or meat eater, should have no impact on SARMS. SARMS is used to stimulate the androgen receptors, regardless of what you eat. It should help you gain mass.

Top Bottom