napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS vacation stack

tomerrdel

Hey guys,
I have a few questions in which could also
other people be interested. So now I have been basically on pure LGD stack for 2 months and one week. I am going to Bali for few months in January and want to bring my best physique there. Currently I am lean bulking. I am fluctuating around 12% bodyfat and need to Lean down to get to 8% shredded until 31st of January when I am leaving there. So now I am little bit confused since I need to Lean down but in 3-4 weeks I am going to mini PCT. How should I do my cut. Should I just continue LGD for one more month which would be 4 months or should I do mini PCT and the right after jump on another cycle? I am open minded and am curious about your opinions.

- How old are you man?

- LGD needs to be ran 12 weeks and no longer than that. Any shorter is basically wasting it.

- S4 and GW would be amazing for your goals! Definitely go with those!

- Yes, you need to run a mini-PCT and then 3 to 4 weeks off. Then after those 4 weeks off (8 including PCT) you can start the next cycle.

I am 21 86.5 kg and around 12% bf
Yeah I know how this should be done but I am gonna finish LGD at the end of November. Then basically I should do PCT during December and then whole January I should be off sarms. The problem Is that then I don't have time to get in the best form since I shouldnt be in deficit during PCT and January I am gonna be off. That's why I was asking whether I can jump on S4 with GW in january. Or what do you suggest.

You need to run things the right way, which means no more than 12 weeks on lgd, and 3-4 weeks off of sarms after pct.

You need to run things the right way, which means no more than 12 weeks on lgd, and 3-4 weeks off of sarms after pct.

Exactly, you should have planned your vacation later in the year :( Or not run the next cycle until you are back from vacation. Simple as that.
As good as it is, I cannot simply stay on a cycle for an entire year, that will fuck me up. I LOVE gear, but that would NOT be the correct/healthy decision...

you cant just run shit as long as you want to accommodate your vacation... the only thing i can tell you do which is not the most optimal but would help you with getting back on in time is to stop lgd now, run your mini pct, start taking gw and sr9009 in between since they are non suppressive and then continue on with your new cycle after the proper time...

you cant just run shit as long as you want to accommodate your vacation... the only thing i can tell you do which is not the most optimal but would help you with getting back on in time is to stop lgd now, run your mini pct, start taking gw and sr9009 in between since they are non suppressive and then continue on with your new cycle after the proper time...

I will just finish my LGD cycle now, do mini PCT, wait month and start next cycle while on vacation. Does anybody of you know whether sarms are legal in Indonesia ? I am gonna be there for 3-4 months so would like to take the sarms there with me.

This is what I would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will just finish my LGD cycle now, do mini PCT, wait month and start next cycle while on vacation. Does anybody of you know whether sarms are legal in Indonesia ? I am gonna be there for 3-4 months so would like to take the sarms there with me.
no clue on that one

Top Bottom