napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS UPDATE

jezza1508

Gday Dylan-

5th week of S-4, MK, GW

begin HCT this week

First thing i noticed was the GW is Super!!!!

without even beginning a new strength program i noticed after about a week my muscles feeling 'harder'

first lifting session was awesome- recovery off the charts....

as I'm doing a lot more cardio at the moment i just love the GW and have no doubts in just 4 weeks it has dramatically improved my V02Max

will keep you updated over next few weeks as i ramp up my intensity and Strength components

JS

jezza1508 said:
Gday Dylan-

5th week of S-4, MK, GW

begin HCT this week

without even beginning a new strength program i noticed after about a week my muscles feeling 'harder'

as I'm doing a lot more cardio at the moment i just love the GW and have no doubts in just 4 weeks it has dramatically improved my V02Max

will keep you updated over next few weeks as i ramp up my intensity and Strength components

JS

That's awesome to hear, and I'm sure it will only get better from here. GW is awesome stuff, and it is just phenomenal what it can do for your cardio and endurance

This sounds like a wonderful experience for you and we are truly pleased to hear this. Please continue to provide updates throughout as it is highly beneficial for everyone to see what SARMS can truly do. You will find that GW will take your levels of performance to levels that you thought to be unachievable but it gives you the opportunity to accomplish far more than you would have normally been able to do. Good luck the rest of the way!

jezza1508 said:
Gday Dylan-

5th week of S-4, MK, GW

begin HCT this week

JS

Thank you for the update bro! Great to see you hear and even better to see your progress... I am always here to help in any way I can so don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything bro!

Recovery is the pronounced in my personal use. My time off in between sets goes down dramatically

PureEssenceSarms said:
This sounds like a wonderful experience for you and we are truly pleased to hear this. Please continue to provide updates throughout as it is highly beneficial for everyone to see what SARMS can truly do. You will find that GW will take your levels of performance to levels that you thought to be unachievable but it gives you the opportunity to accomplish far more than you would have normally been able to do. Good luck the rest of the way!

so Far its been phenomenal. I have a Chronic illness and this has made life with training just that more tolerable and enjoyable. next 3-6 months i think will see some big changes.

even the MK, I've noticed after running my achilles just aren't as tight as they use to be

I believe it man. That's why I think it's so important to run in PCT as well. the healing properties from MK have helped me tremendously. Especially with my shoulder and knee.

jezza1508 said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

so Far its been phenomenal. I have a Chronic illness and this has made life with training just that more tolerable and enjoyable. next 3-6 months i think will see some big changes.

even the MK, I've noticed after running my achilles just aren't as tight as they use to be

See bro, now are you not happy you listened to my advice on this?????? :D

I am so thrilled to see your progress and to hear how good you feel but understand, this is just the start! There is plenty more to come!

jezza1508 said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

Very awesome to hear brother! It will only get better from here. Thanks for the update, and I'm glad that everything is treating you so well

jezza1508 said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

You should definitely keep us updated...I'm going to be running this as well soon

Re: RE: SARMS UPDATE

jezza1508 said:
Gday Dylan-

5th week of S-4, MK, GW

begin HCT this week

JS
I would say the muscle hardening that you're experiencing is from the s4 more so than the gw. That's how s4 works, you don't realize it but that stuff will make you hard as a rock with a 24/7 pump. It also dramatically increases my strength. I love s4, it is probably my favorite sarm.

Good update, bro. Keep them coming, I'm looking forward to your results, as I'll be running some pure essence sarms in a couple of weeks.

Re: RE: SARMS UPDATE

ibleedoranbla said:
jezza1508 said:
Gday Dylan-

5th week of S-4, MK, GW

begin HCT this week

JS
I would say the muscle hardening that you're experiencing is from the s4 more so than the gw. That's how s4 works, you don't realize it but that stuff will make you hard as a rock with a 24/7 pump. It also dramatically increases my strength. I love s4, it is probably my favorite sarm.

Good update, bro. Keep them coming, I'm looking forward to your results, as I'll be running some pure essence sarms in a couple of weeks.

Absolutely brother... I have said for years that s4 is the strongest and although LGD is often termed and/or marketed as the most anabolic, i still disagree to a point on that but that is also why s4 and lgd is such a potent recomp stack as well... I love s4 in so many ways, from the muscle hardening, the vascularity, strength and continuous lean muscle gains...

Top Bottom