napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms on TRT question

Tsquaredd

Hey guys, this is my first post, but I’ve been lurking on here for about a solid year now just reading and expanding my knowledge on sarms.
So here’s the deal I’ve been on 150 mg of Test Cyp for TRT for the past 2 years. I plan on blasting in 8 weeks. Here’s what the cycle will look like

Week 1-14
Test cyp 200mg per week
1-test cyp (DHB) 450 mg per week
Hgh (ansomone) 4IU a day (running for a year)

Week 6-14
Anavar 50 mg a day

Now my question is, can I run a mild sarm stack from now all the way up until I start my my blast? Would it affect the receptors in any way that would make me less responsive to my blast? Hope this isn’t a stupid question.. My sarm stack would look like

Week 1-8
Ostarine 15 mg a day
Cardarine 10-15 mg a day
S4 50 mg a day

The reason I want to run this up until my cycle is simply to try to “clean up” as much as possible before the start of my cycle. Any helping would be appreciated. Hoping Dylan could chime in on this

of course you can run it and im not sure where you are coming up with it effecting receptors at all but thats not anything of concern... your dosing is the only concern... thats a female dose of ostarine... 25 mg per day is where it needs to be and gw needs to be 20 mg otherwise its excellent...

Hey guys, this is my first post, but I’ve been lurking on here for about a solid year now just reading and expanding my knowledge on sarms.
So here’s the deal I’ve been on 150 mg of Test Cyp for TRT for the past 2 years. I plan on blasting in 8 weeks. Here’s what the cycle will look like

Week 1-14
Test cyp 200mg per week
1-test cyp (DHB) 450 mg per week
Hgh (ansomone) 4IU a day (running for a year)

Week 6-14
Anavar 50 mg a day

Now my question is, can I run a mild sarm stack from now all the way up until I start my my blast? Would it affect the receptors in any way that would make me less responsive to my blast? Hope this isn’t a stupid question.. My sarm stack would look like

Week 1-8
Ostarine 15 mg a day
Cardarine 10-15 mg a day
S4 50 mg a day

The reason I want to run this up until my cycle is simply to try to “clean up” as much as possible before the start of my cycle. Any helping would be appreciated. Hoping Dylan could chime in on this

Running sarms during TRT as a bridge until your next cycle is an excellent idea. No there is no affect on androgen receptors. I'm not sure where the androgen receptor down regulation talk ever came from but it's far from the truth. We highly recommend sarms used exactly for that purpose

Top Bottom