napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Triple Stack S4, GW, MK-2866 for cutting LOG

axgzl01

Hello everyone,

This will be my first SARMs cycle. After a month of searching about SARMs, I decided to run a cutting stack for 12 weeks as I stated in the Title. I will do a PCT with GW and Clomid. So the time frame for this stack will be 16 weeks long. Since there are many newbies(like me) and was wondering the effects of SARMs while reading tons of logs, forums, etc(like I did) I thought this log would be beneficial for many of you newbies :D

My stats are 22yo/Male/235lbs/%20 BF/6'1''. Goal is to burn fat while keeping/adding muscles with a good diet(I do IIFYM dieting) and interval cardio 3 times a week. I workout 5-6 times a week. I can say that I am an average guy. Bench 245, squats 290s, stopped doing DL due to some kind of bad feelings around my lower back because of form etc.

My daily stack layout will be like;

S4: 50mg/ed splitted in two doses, 12 hours between doses. 1 in am 1 in pm.
GW: 20mg/ed preworkout. In non-training days I will just take it around lunch(that's when I usually workout).
MK-2866: 25mg/ed taken one dose in the morning.
D-Aspartic Acid for last 4 weeks. I don't know much about this stuff. I will do more research about it in the upcoming weeks. But I saw D-aspartic acid chews looks good :D
PCT;

Clomid: first week 50mg/ed other three weeks 20mg/ed
GW: 20md/ed

Another thing is, I did a blood test today and starting to the stack tomorrow. As soon as I get my test results, I will share them up here. I am planning to get 2 more blood tests, one on the 8th week to see how is it going and a last one about 2-3 weeks after the PCT. I just want to make sure everything is going fine.

SOURCE and COST: Where to getting SARMs from was really hard for me to be honest. I am not blaming any company because of the bad products but as a newbie I searched a lot of different forums. Every forums has their own sponsor SARM provider. So you can always see that different SARM provider's ads or logs etc. I ended up ordering my S4 and GW from the company that I found most information about(its not sponsor here, so I think I can't share it's name), and MK-2866 from sarmsx.com. I saved about 100$ comparing to get all the stuffs from the first company in my mind. But that way, I will give sarmsx.com a try and maybe I will order everything from them for my next cycle. So keep that in mind. Do a deep search about Source.

Shipping: I received my sarms from both different companys in the same day. I received my SARMs in 3 days. Processing took 1 day and delivery took 2 days. So both supplier were pretty fast :)

I will update the log weekly. I found out that most stacks start to show results after the 2nd week. So I figured updating weekly would be best for you all and me.

Let me know if you have any question, advice.

By the way, I haven't tasted them yet but MK-2866 smells just like Vodka :D S4 and GW doesn't really have any smell.

awesome bro... i'll definitely be following along and supporting as well... your going to do great things on this cycle... let me know if you need any help along the way...

Interested in seeing how this goes for you bro. I don't know about the S4 and GW since I don't know the source you used, but can definitely vouch for the sarmsx MK-2866 you'll be using. It's definitely top notch

Since fat loss is your primary goal, I would also consider adding in SR9009 from sarmsx if I were you to this stack. It will really take your fat loss, metabolism, and endurance to a much higher level especially stacked with GW

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Interested in seeing how this goes for you bro. I don't know about the S4 and GW since I don't know the source you used, but can definitely vouch for the sarmsx MK-2866 you'll be using. It's definitely top notch

Since fat loss is your primary goal, I would also consider adding in SR9009 from sarmsx if I were you to this stack. It will really take your fat loss, metabolism, and endurance to a much higher level especially stacked with GW

I can't add SR9009 to this stack but maybe I can try that in my second stack :) The other source I got S4 and GW from is probably the oldest source that I found the most information from. Since this is my first stack, I decided to start with them although they are little bit expensive :D

Next time, make sure you get your SARM's from sarmsx.com. Top noch product and backed up by this forum. I did a 12 week triple stack, mk-gw-s4 from sarmsx. Moved from large to extra large shirts, dropped pants size from 36 to 34, and moved the scale from 220lb to 230lb. Arms, thighs and torso got bigger, and increased all my lift 15-20%. I estimate I dropped about 10lb of fat and gained about 20lb of muscle.

My ex-wife and her sister saw me shortly after finnishing the cycle and started cracking up about my physical appearance. They said I looked like a nightclub bouncer. I even had former NFL linebacker Keith Davis at an event where I work called me out "hey you, the big dude in the back.... Yeah you with the black sweater looking like a wrestler", this is a 6'01", 290lb pro athlete marking me as a "big dude". I still giggle when I think of it.

So brother, train hard, diet on point and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Next time, make sure you get your SARM's from sarmsx.com. Top noch product and backed up by this forum. I did a 12 week triple stack, mk-gw-s4 from sarmsx. Moved from large to extra large shirts, dropped pants size from 36 to 34, and moved the scale from 220lb to 230lb. Arms, thighs and torso got bigger, and increased all my lift 15-20%. I estimate I dropped about 10lb of fat and gained about 20lb of muscle.

My ex-wife and her sister saw me shortly after finnishing the cycle and started cracking up about my physical appearance. They said I looked like a nightclub bouncer. I even had former NFL linebacker Keith Davis at an event where I work called me out "hey you, the big dude in the back.... Yeah you with the black sweater looking like a wrestler", this is a 6'01", 290lb pro athlete marking me as a "big dude". I still giggle when I think of it.

So brother, train hard, diet on point and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the input. My main goal is burn fat as much as possible during 4 months. I would like to see my abs after a looong time :D I took the first doses of S4 and Osta in the morning. S4 doesn't tastes that bad but Osta tastes just like a cheap vodka lol I had to take sip of water after the drops

Thanks for the input. My main goal is burn fat as much as possible during 4 months. I would like to see my abs after a looong time :D I took the first doses of S4 and Osta in the morning. S4 doesn't tastes that bad but Osta tastes just like a cheap vodka lol I had to take sip of water after the drops

Since your goal is to burn fat pretty much, how exactly is your diet going to be structured through this? That's obviously going to be the big key here to your results.

Are you doing cardio? If so, how much and when?

Since your goal is to burn fat pretty much, how exactly is your diet going to be structured through this? That's obviously going to be the big key here to your results.

Are you doing cardio? If so, how much and when?

I am currently on IIFYM dieting. Calorie deficit. 45P/40C/15F. And I do interval cardio 3 times a week after my workouts. 20 sec 7mph, 40 sec 3mph about 10 times makes up 10 mins of this. Plus, 5 mins warm up and 5 mins cool down. So 20 mins high intensity cardio. Dieting is the key thing to fat loss. That's why I will always keep it at the top.

3 days in now. Everything going well so far. No sides occurred. Feeling very good at the GYM. Maybe it's because I am so motivated with this stack and my diet lol But overall, I liked this stack.

3 days in now. Everything going well so far. No sides occurred. Feeling very good at the GYM. Maybe it's because I am so motivated with this stack and my diet lol But overall, I liked this stack.

you will continue to notice improvements in energy, endurance, strength, stamina etc. each and every day... your just going to feel better and better as you go

Good to hear bud. Keep it rolling, and it should just get keep getting better from here

Subbed. Good luck brother. I'm interested in running SarmsX 12 week Ultra Recomp Stack after I complete PCT following my test/deca cycle to clean up the gains and retain everything if not add a little more. I just ordered GW yesterday to run along with PCT when I start in a week to start cleaning it all up. GW will definitely improve your endurance during training and cardio. I always referred to it as Ultimate Warrior in a bottle. You'll feel like you can sprint from set to set and push yourself harder and will recover nicely.

Subbed. Good luck brother. I'm interested in running SarmsX 12 week Ultra Recomp Stack after I complete PCT following my test/deca cycle to clean up the gains and retain everything if not add a little more. I just ordered GW yesterday to run along with PCT when I start in a week to start cleaning it all up. GW will definitely improve your endurance during training and cardio. I always referred to it as Ultimate Warrior in a bottle. You'll feel like you can sprint from set to set and push yourself harder and will recover nicely.

Thanks for the comment and good luck to you too brother... I had to stop my triple stack and do a platinum pct for couple reasons that I found out after my blood test results... So I've been running GW, Ostarine, Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin for 3 days and I will complete a 4 weeks cycle before I kick back to the triple stack. I decided to add SR9009 to my triple stack. GW is real deal. My bridge stack will be S4, Ostarine, GW, and SR9009 for cutting and I will continue my log as soon as I am done with PCT.

excellent bro... if you need any help or guidance along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... please make sure to keep us updated on your results as well...

Top Bottom