napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS testing in the Military

TrainLikeDwayne

I was wondering what GW501516, S4, and SR9009 would test positive for if I took a urine test or had to be tested for steroids due to being in the military?

SARMS take very specific testing, and only athletic orgs do that. Military just tests for basic stuff, dont even test for steroids generally unless they suspect their use. (and you have a CO that even cares)

SARMS take very specific testing, and only athletic orgs do that. Military just tests for basic stuff, dont even test for steroids generally unless they suspect their use. (and you have a CO that even cares)

When you say specific testing, do you mean if they tested for steroids it more than likely wouldn't show?

Someone in your COC has to request the test for substances other than street drugs. You're safe and I know this from experience lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes sarms testing is completely different than AAS testing and requires a more specific test which is usually only done by athletic and sport organizations

bro, you are not getting tested for sarms, period... that testing is so expensive and intricate... you are not getting tested for steroids either...

They can test for steriods in the Military, although rarely.

The usual random piss test is just for party drugs and other recreational drug, however they can randomly nominate people for samples to be taken for further testing including ASS (not sure about sarms). Although it is 'random' this is usually targeted in that the person they want to test for PEDs just so happens to be in the list of 'random' people they called in for testing.

basically if the WADA lists it as a banned substance it is banned in the military.

Do you know if any of these are on the WADA list?

Top Bottom