napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms and test

Brobbb3

i don't know much about cycles or sarms but i was thinking about doing one, i have some test currently, but i want to have everything perfect before starting, also if you could help me with a source that would be appreciated, i was told the amount i paid was a little cheap, sixty for a bottle of 250mg/ml 10ml bottle so i was wondering if you had anything to lay it all out i would pay for it

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i don't know much about cycles or sarms but i was thinking about doing one, i have some test currently, but i want to have everything perfect before starting, also if you could help me with a source that would be appreciated, i was told the amount i paid was a little cheap, sixty for a bottle of 250mg/ml 10ml bottle so i was wondering if you had anything to lay it all out i would pay for it

Asking for a source in your first post doesn't go over well with me when we don't know a damn thing about you bud

Why don't you start with your full stats, goals, and expereince?

No one is going to spoon feed you man. Aas isnt to be taken lightly. Put time in and research to understand what you're putting into your body. What are your stats?

Top Bottom