napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms/T3&Clen diet

robx4

Hey Dylan, love your channel. I just have a question about the effectiveness of my diet while cutting on these compounds.

I'm running 25mg of Ostarine, 10mg of Ligandrol, 20 mg of Caradrine, 75mcg of t3, and 100 mcg of clen (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I know you hate that combo but I feel practically no sides from them)

I'm about 5 foot 10 and 175 pounds at about 12-13% body fat. I'm trying to cut down to 9-10% body fat by the end of my sarm cycle.

Is cutting my calories down to 1000-1500 calories for 5 days of the week and then drinking/eating anything for 2 days of the week risking losing muscle mass? I'm eating at least 200 grams of protein a day and lifting heavy 5 to 6 days a week.

Obviously this isn't nearly the most effective diet but I put fat on easily and I've been losing fat; I just dont know that amount of muscle I'm risking as well. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

i dont want anything to do with any sort of advice with clen and t3.. i will tell you that if you cut your calories too low you can actually stall out your metabolism but with all the shit you are using and have going on, thats the least of your concerns...

You will burn alot more calories with T3 add in some clen and you may lose alot of muscle. I would probably start with T3 for a few weeks and see how your reacting. Then maybe clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I like T3 better than clen also think it's a lil safer also. Lots of info out there find it and read it. Be safe

Top Bottom