napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS suppression please help

copperman2021

Hi Everyone,

I just started taking a SARMs stack in a single bottle from a local supplement store. The bottle is in pill form and manufactured by SP products and each daily serving contains 30 mg of SR 9009, 30mg of MK 2866, and 50mg of S4. I'm also taking a liquid form of Cardarine from the same company. Each serving contains 30mg. It's been 6 days and I have gained 5 lbs of muscle and crazy pumps. The problem I'm having is lethargy and suppression. I went back to the supplement store and they recommended that I take a PCT called N2 generate ES. Which I am taking now. It's been 2 days since taking the N2 and the lethargy has gotten better but my sex drive is a major concern. I'm really worried about this but am liking the benefits of the SARMs. Can someone please help me I'm desperate.

I’d be more concerned with the sarms being fake. Never heard of a supplement store selling actual sarms never mind a three in one pill.

Hi Everyone,

I just started taking a SARMs stack in a single bottle from a local supplement store. The bottle is in pill form and manufactured by SP products and each daily serving contains 30 mg of SR 9009, 30mg of MK 2866, and 50mg of S4. I'm also taking a liquid form of Cardarine from the same company. Each serving contains 30mg. It's been 6 days and I have gained 5 lbs of muscle and crazy pumps. The problem I'm having is lethargy and suppression. I went back to the supplement store and they recommended that I take a PCT called N2 generate ES. Which I am taking now. It's been 2 days since taking the N2 and the lethargy has gotten better but my sex drive is a major concern. I'm really worried about this but am liking the benefits of the SARMs. Can someone please help me I'm desperate.

I'm afraid to tell you that you haven't gained 5lbs of muscle in 6 days.

you DID NOT gain 5 lbs of muscle in 6 days and thats way way past laughable... you would be lucky to gain that in an entire cycle with that stack.. there's no way on the planet earth you have a real sarm...

Ok I agree. It's not attributed to what I'm taking. I spent some time in the service and was going through a hard time and literally starved myself for a while because of stress. About 6 days ago I was determined to get serious about training again and started dieting, sleeping and working out well. I know that I should not have purchased these supplements from a local store. I thought I'd take a chance but I learned my lesson. With that being said can you recommend a stack from esarms that I can take to recomp. I'm going to halt what I'm currently taking but continue with the N2 generate ES. What are your thoughts?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom