napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms or steroids

TheBeast123

Hello I am 23 years old and I have been training naturally for 4-5 years and I honestly dont grow anymore so I have decided to jump on either sarms or steroids. What should I use first?

what are your stats H/W/age/bf%

post up your diet and be accurate tell us EXACTLY what you eat and the amounts

Last edited:
wouldnt it be smarter to start small and build myself up? So I start with sarms and then 1-2 years later I will jump on steroids?

This guy again?! Come on we already went through this. Asks for advice but then argues his way trying to change everyone's advice. You're immaturity says you shouldn't be doing anything but leave this board

I thought so but I looked at his post count and it was only 2 when he started this thread.
I'm not sure if it is just me, but in the last 2-3 weeks these guys are coming out of the wood work like bugs!!!!

yes I am on different kinds of diets but I mainly consume between 3000-4000 calroies a day.
Weight: 84 kg
Bodyfat: 11%
Height: 188 cm

Hello I am 23 years old and I have been training naturally for 4-5 years and I honestly dont grow anymore so I have decided to jump on either sarms or steroids. What should I use first?

Well buddy. Right now you are way too young for steroids, so sarms are what you need to do. Give me your full stats, goals, and experience and I'll get you set up with something good for you

Been training naturally for 4-5 years as I said. My goal is to put on some lean mass. My stats are:
Bodyfat: 11 % atm

Been training naturally for 4-5 years as I said. My goal is to put on some lean mass. My stats are:
Bodyfat: 11 % atm

No problem man. Here is what I think you would do really well with. I have the perfect stack for you. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

thank you very much bro! How much can I expect to gain from this? I will obviously have my diet and training on point!

I would say you can keep 5-7 lbs but that depends on you and your training and diet. it is all person specific, and that would hold true to roids as well

Stick with the sarms, you're still too young. You Can achieve awesome results with just sarms for now. Maybe revisit steroids when you are in your late 20s or early 30s

ye thats what I have been thinking! Its crazy how people start taking steroids at the age of 20-21 these days..

glad you came to your senses and are listening to reason we aren't just telling you things for the sake of messing with you. you wont find more honest people about age and steroids. there are plenty of places that would just sell you shit and not care about what happens to you. even though we don't "know" you we care about safety and health for you

Top Bottom