napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms and steroids

jakertics

Hey Dylan I have been watching your vids and appreciate all the help just looking for a bit of guidance on this beginners stack I'm interested in starting...im 34 and have previously done about 6 weeks of Ostareine about 1 year or so ago and saw some good gains so was interested in going for some test and seeing how my body reacted to it.

Your Cycle:

Weeks 1-10

500mg Test E per week – Split to take twice weekly
0.5mg Arimidex – Taken EOD (or every day if symptoms of Gyno appear)

Week 11-12

Nothing

Week 13-14

50mg Clomid Every day

Week 15-16

25mg Clomid Every Day

I was also thinking for PCT with the clomid going by what you've previously said.

Novola
GW
Mk2866
Aromisin

Not sure of the dosages for these in a PCT

would be great to get a bit of a plan for this.
I'm a.believer that a little can go along way and was wondering how much more effective this test cycle will be than the ostarine cycle I took ...will it clean up my gains being that it's just a test cycle and a few sarms at the end? cause I'm interested in a little fat burn as well.as strength and size.
I'll attach a picture of my progress so far so u know what kinda level I'm currently and can give me a more accurate answer .

Thanks for taking the time to read this I appreciate it hope to hear back from you soon cheers.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for getting back to me Dylan and srry about the Vauge first message .... im 34 5"6 160 pounds @8% have been training for 20 years natural and ive been a trainer for 8 years ...only did 6 weeks of mk2866 GW and a serm to go along with that over a year ago...i was looking at hardening up and refining my physique with abit of fat loss and while gaining muscle and abit of strength... u know the usual brush ups. so abit of a cut with some strength and size.

do u think 500mg of test a week for my first cycle will be a.good amount for me to start refining things. ? And obviously the diet which i have under control.

Top Bottom