napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms steroids

darkgenert

Hi Dylan. Im a big fan of You. I m an Italian guy Who watch a lot of your Videos. Sorry for my bad English. That is My story. Im an Italian judoka top 3 in My category weight 90 kg. Im 1.80 cm 87 kg quite lean 10%bf 23 y old. At the Age of 20 i ve started taken some pro hormons to enhance Myself. Then at the Age of 22 i ve donne My first cycle based on test enanthate and on the last 3 weeks i used win. Now My question is.. What can i do to reach 91/92 kg lean at 8/9 % of bf? It s possible to do a Quick cycle that doesnt stay too much in My system not to be detectable in My urine in case of an anti doping control? Its better to give a try to some sarms? how long they are detectable in urine? Thanks a lot for your time. You are the only one i know that i trust and i can follow so i hope You can help me. A big thanks for everything You are doing for us!

sorry bro but i DO NOT advise steroid use to anyone your age... you are on a path of destruction and its not going to end well if you keep this bull shit up man.. you need to really think about what you are doing and make some changes before its just too late.. i would highly advise thinking this over man.. i certainly dont want any part in helping to ruin yourself bro

You are too young for any kind of steroid use my friend. Sarms are fine to use and I can help you set a sarms cycle up, but you need to stay away from steroids

Top Bottom