napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms steroids

milholt

Hi

im having a bit hard time to decide what im going to run with anavar i was thinking to run it with test e but then i read about sarms and how great they are so now im on the fence shulde i run a sarm and both anavar and test or would the sarm and anavar be just fine. Or if you could recommend some other steroids

Im a healthy guy 24 not to bad off shape definitely not overweight or anything like that

my goal is to just add lean muscle and get more ripped not to crazy and that are keepable after the cycle not trying to become arnold Schwarzenegger in the 70s so nothing crazy like that..

!Ps love your channel the effort man videos everyday keep it up!

at 24 years od, there's no way im going to advise steroid use to you and noone with any sort of care would do so either... also, considering the goals you have, steroids would not be necessary even if you were the right age...

i need more info so i can give you the proper cycle plan...

start by giving your FULL stats... age/height/weigh/body

i also need to know your SPECIFIC goals...

Too young bro....what is the rest of your stats? Sarms would be a great way to start for you and actually more conductive to your goals of shredding up while adding muscle. This would be a great cycle for you. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Sorry for really late response

Like you said i'm definitely not going to do no steroids i get that im to young dont want to risk the side effects getting infertile and that shit no way thanks for not advising me use them

but sarms ?

186cm
76g

Goal would be to add fast lean muscle

Sorry for really late response

Like you said i'm definitely not going to do no steroids i get that im to young dont want to risk the side effects getting infertile and that shit no way thanks for not advising me use them

but sarms ?

186cm
76g

Goal would be to add fast lean muscle
The stack I listed is perfect for you

Top Bottom