napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS or stereoids

daniel28

Hi everyone!!

I'm 27, 5,57 feet, 182 pounds and between 10-12% bf. I have been training crossfit seriously for 3 years (2 times per day, 6 times per week), and previously I trained in the gym for many yeras. Now I'm competing at crossfit at medium level. The diet and the rest are under control.

My goal is competing at higher levels, so my priority is the performance. Mainly, i want to increase my strenght and be able to train harder and faster and better recovery between sessions and, secondarily, a bit improvement in my body composition.

So I want know how to start my first cycle. What do you think will be better for me, a monocycle of test, just SARMS, or mix test with SARMS?

Thank you very much!!

Given your goals sarms are going to be your best bet. You'll also get a big endurance benefit which is huge with crossfit, that steroids won't give you. Steroids also won't give you the fat loss benefits you're looking for either.

This is the stack id go with

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I would go with sarms for a few cycles.... get an understanding of the different compounds.. then go to AAS if needed... its a big learning curve bro... take your time... you should respond very well on your first couple of go's with sarms ..... if you never used PEDs before.....just my 2 cents

Top Bottom