napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Stacks for Women

rudyimp

Hi Dylan, it’s been a while since I posted but everything’s been going great with the SARMS stacks you’ve recommended me. I started with MK2866 25mg and S4 50mg for 12 weeks. Then I did MK2866 25 mg, S4 50 mg and added in LGD 10mg, for 12 weeks. I’ve done two cycles of this latter stack now. In particular I’ve really noticed the enhanced muscle building capabilities of the LGD and I’m trying to find out if there’s another equally powerful SARM for lean muscle gains, that I could either add into the stack or swap in for one of the other compounds. Also I’m really suffering from the yellow tint and loss of night vision on the S4, so I’m trying to see if there’s an alternative with similar hardening capabilities. Any advice highly appreciated as always!

(In case you didn’t see from the thread I’m female (also in my late thirties with 20 years weight lifting experience)).

Thanks!

rad is the one that would substitute but i dont particularly like women to use that one... gw501516 is not for muscle gain but could definitely replace s4 and make your cycle far more effective allowing you to perform at a much higher level

Ok thanks. I’ll look up the problem with RAD for women...and I’ll research into GW - if I swap out the S4 it’ll be with something that has the same hardening properties as this has really had a nice effect for me!

I'd defnitely add GW in there. If you use RAD I'd start at a lower dose. 10mg is what I tell females but I agree it's not always the best choice for females, but usually can be good if ran at 10mg per day.

Hi RickRock, thanks for your input. I’ve read the thread on here ‘RAD140 for Women’, plus other sources of information, and 5-10mg per day seems to be a reasonable dose given the potential side effects.

I’d like to try adding in RAD (and GW which I did try a few stacks ago actually) - so doing a 12 week cycle of MK2866, LGD, RAD, and GW (and maybe also S4 although I could do without the vision issues to be honest!).

Do you think this sounds reasonable? There’s not a lot of information out there on intense SARMS stacks for women, but as far as I can see this combination should have advanced muscle building capabilities whilst keeping side effects at the lower end.

Thanks a lot for you help, I really appreciate it.

Hi RickRock, thanks for your input. I’ve read the thread on here ‘RAD140 for Women’, plus other sources of information, and 5-10mg per day seems to be a reasonable dose given the potential side effects.

I’d like to try adding in RAD (and GW which I did try a few stacks ago actually) - so doing a 12 week cycle of MK2866, LGD, RAD, and GW (and maybe also S4 although I could do without the vision issues to be honest!).

Do you think this sounds reasonable? There’s not a lot of information out there on intense SARMS stacks for women, but as far as I can see this combination should have advanced muscle building capabilities whilst keeping side effects at the lower end.

Thanks a lot for you help, I really appreciate it.

Yes I think that sounds reasonable, given your experience with your previous sarms stacks. It also seems to coincide with your goals quite well

Thanks very much for your help. I’ll keep the forum posted on my experience with RAD (it’ll be a few weeks as I’m still on a cycle now, then I’ll take a break before staring again). Hopefully this’ll be helpful for other female lifters!

Thanks very much for your help. I’ll keep the forum posted on my experience with RAD (it’ll be a few weeks as I’m still on a cycle now, then I’ll take a break before staring again). Hopefully this’ll be helpful for other female lifters!
It would certainly be useful info. Looking forward to your feedback and info

i would definitely start rad at 5 mg and see how you tolerate it if you are going to use it... at least 4 weeks at that dose to be sure

Top Bottom