napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Stack Question

loloeen

Dylan,

I would like to ask you a question about a farm stack I’m thinking about getting on. I am 29 years old 175-178 lbs, 5’11, athletic body type . I have already taken sarms and also steroids before. I just ran like 10 weeks on s-4, mk-2866, and GW. I just finished my pct which i used erase pro by PEScience, critical pct by goldstar and also their natural test booster. I have currently been off now for 4 weeks and I want to hop back on with this stack.

The stack is
s4 dosed at 50mg a day. 25 in the am and 25 later in the day.
GW 10 mg before cardio in the am and 10 mg pre workout at night
RAD-140 20mg a day.

What do you think and would you recommend anything? I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

why on earth are you running that kind of pct... thats HORRIBLE, just horrible.. good lord! where are you getting your sarms and more so, where on earth are you getting your info bro

Dylan,

I would like to ask you a question about a farm stack I’m thinking about getting on. I am 29 years old 175-178 lbs, 5’11, athletic body type . I have already taken sarms and also steroids before. I just ran like 10 weeks on s-4, mk-2866, and GW. I just finished my pct which i used erase pro by PEScience, critical pct by goldstar and also their natural test booster. I have currently been off now for 4 weeks and I want to hop back on with this stack.

The stack is
s4 dosed at 50mg a day. 25 in the am and 25 later in the day.
GW 10 mg before cardio in the am and 10 mg pre workout at night
RAD-140 20mg a day.

What do you think and would you recommend anything? I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

That herbal pct isn't adequate. You need a better pct than that. Where did you get your SARMS from?

why on earth are you running that kind of pct... thats HORRIBLE, just horrible.. good lord! where are you getting your sarms and more so, where on earth are you getting your info bro

Sarms I get from bluesky peptides. What PCT you recommend?

Bro there have been quite a few users on the forum that complained about those sarms being severely under-dosed ... make sure that next time you go with a quality brand, like sarmsx

Bro there have been quite a few users on the forum that complained about those sarms being severely under-dosed ... make sure that next time you go with a quality brand, like sarmsx

I get and have seen the best results form using those sarms. I dont have any complaints about them.

I have been off that cycle for a month now and I want to get on S4 and GW. How would you guys recommend I dose each? How long should I run for? What type of PCT should I use after cycle?

Hey rick,

I buy my sarms from blueskypeptides.com... What PCT would you recommend?
That's a terrible source bro. I wouldn't recommend that to you at all. I highly suggest you stick with sarmsx for your sarms needs

Your pct should be the following which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom