napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Stack and PCT

jeevi

Hi Guys, I need your suggestions. I am planning to take ostarine only for 8 weeks. As I am prone to gyno, I will be using an AI i.e aromasin @25mgs EOD. I will be running a natural test booster from week 6-8.

For PCT:
Clomid - 50/25/25/25
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Aromasin- 25eod/12.5eod/12.5eod/7.5eod
Natural test booster last two weeks of pct

Please tell me where I am wrong. Thank you

well, first things first, you need to run it 12 weeks, not 8... it doesnt even peak until week 8... next, real sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen and you are going to crush estrogen using aromasin like that... also, you dont need a pct that large either...

this is how you run it

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yes I have heard that Sarms don't convert into estrogen. But I have heard people who did get estrogen side effects. If there is even a lil chance that my sarms are not real, I atleast will be on safe side running an AI??

I will take you advice and run it for 12 weeks. I am in week two already and may be its all in my head but i started noticing puffy nipples. They are not puffy all the time only when i wear a shirt or if I m hot. As soon as I take that off they are gone. So just to be on the safe side I started nolva @10 mg every day.

Do you think is estrogen effect or just all in my head?

Yes I have heard that Sarms don't convert into estrogen. But I have heard people who did get estrogen side effects. If there is even a lil chance that my sarms are not real, I atleast will be on safe side running an AI??

I will take you advice and run it for 12 weeks. I am in week two already and may be its all in my head but i started noticing puffy nipples. They are not puffy all the time only when i wear a shirt or if I m hot. As soon as I take that off they are gone. So just to be on the safe side I started nolva @10 mg every day.

Well if you are questioning whether or not your stuff is real, it's a good chance it might not be. In that case it's hard to tell you what to do because we don't know what you really have. That's why getting legit quality stuff is so important

likely in your head... instead of guessing at things, go get bloodwork and see if you have elevated estrogen

Top Bottom