napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Stack Mods to Increase Fat Metabolism

beastmode45

So I'm on a pretty extensive SARMS Ultra Recomp Stack (see below).

My question is: could anything be modified that would increase fat metabolism or is it just a matter of sticking the program out as planned, eating right and working out hard? Definitely feeling strength gains - which is the starting point. Increasing in muscle size (1/2" in biceps, chest, legs each in 1 week). However, body fat and belly button area of mid section seems about the same.

Any thoughts? Maybe I'm just not doing enough cardio. Would love to hear suggestions.

12 weeks of:
RAD140 @ 20mg/day
LGD @ 20mg/day
S4 @ 50mg/day (25mg in AM and again 4-6 hours later)
MK-2866 @ 25mg/day
GW-510516 @ 20mg/day dosed 30m prior to workout.

You can see my log here: https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...tmode-first-ultra-recomp-cycle-log-22218.html

now you are overthinking it... leave it just as it is and dont do this to yourself.. yo uhave to give it a chance to work... you can add sr9009 for more fat burning, more endurance and a huge increase in metabolism but no dosing or protocol otherwise would be changed...

now you are overthinking it... leave it just as it is and dont do this to yourself.. yo uhave to give it a chance to work... you can add sr9009 for more fat burning, more endurance and a huge increase in metabolism but no dosing or protocol otherwise would be changed...

I figured that was my case ;). I will leave as is and keep it as is. I want to do everything in my power to have the best cycle ever! Thanks Dylan!!

Top Bottom