napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms stack help...LGD plus MK2866

Jimbob

Hey guys just looking for some input on the next Sarm cycle I have coming up. First cycle was LGD S4 and Cardarine and I was amazed at the results. Strength gains were through the roof and put on a good amount of lean muscle while shredding even more fat. Only issue I had was the S4 sides and my vision was horrible. I could be wrong but I feel like my vision is not quite what it used to be before taking the S4 so I have decided not to use it in the future. Everyone else I've ever heard from says their vision is 100% after discontinuing but hey maybe I'm 1 in a million or just paranoid. Either way I think I will stay away from S4.

So I have decided on LGD, MK2866 and Cardarine. I believe i may have ordered too soon and maybe should have substituted the MK2866 for something else because I feel like maybe the LGD and MK are too similar. At the time my wallet will not allow me to order something else so I'm sticking with this stack.

I have heard that MK2866 can be used during PCT. So my questions are:

-Do these sarms work well together and should I take the stack as/is?

-Do I leave out the MK and just take the LGD and Cardarine, saving the MK for a future cycle.

-Can I take the LGD and Cardarine all 12 weeks and then save the MK for PCT? Possibly even starting the MK around week 5 just so I have can continue it through PCT?

By the way, all dosages I am using are the standard I have seen posted all over the forums.

Thanks for any input guys.

Almost forgot stats and goal.

Age 35
Height 5' 11"
Weight 210
BF ~ 18%
Years training (counting only after I got serious about lifting) is 4

Looking to recomp and break some new PR's with this stack.

Last edited:
s4 has NO long term damage on your vision nor will it change it long term so that is in your head... you wont want to use mk2866 in a sarms only pct, just during a steroid cycle pct...

the stack you have now is just fine and you can stick with those three...

s4 has NO long term damage on your vision nor will it change it long term so that is in your head... you wont want to use mk2866 in a sarms only pct, just during a steroid cycle pct...

the stack you have now is just fine and you can stick with those three...

Thanks man I thought maybe I was just being paranoid about the S4. Sounds good I'll just stack all 3.

Top Bottom