napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Stack help Female

samanthac

I am a female, 29 yr old. Looking to lose some fat and add muscle. I'm on the fluffy side, around 5'3 145 lbs, I don't know body fat maybe around 30%. Just wondering where I should put my focus (build muscle first lose fat second) and what is the safest option in regards to a sarms stack. I would prefer not to take a bunch of things at once, maybe stick to 2 things. Any help is much appreciated.

you have to start dropping weight... building muscle will help drop fat but you have to focus on losing weight first... i can help you with your sarms stack... you can stick to two, thats completely fine... the sarms triple stack is the best stack for women however we can keep it to just 2... here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

I concur with Dylan on this, and I think s4 and GW would be your best bet to concentrate on fat loss and still see some lean mass and strength gains. It's a great combo for you

triple stack i assume would include MK 2866? what would the dose be if I added that? also assuming I would take it every day for 12 weeks?

Last edited:
so for mk2866, it is everyday... the first two weeks, run it 12.5 mg per day then bump it to 25 mg per day the next 10 weeks

Top Bottom