napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms stack for endurance

Proof

Hi all!

Two months ago i was run a stack with lgd and epistane. The results was good (in april mi weight was 63 and when I finished 70) (now my weight is 68) but when I ordered mi PCT was stopped at the customs...

In that moment I am thinking to run a triple stack:

1-8 Andarine 50mg day
1-8 Ostarine 25mg day
1-8 gw 20mg day

But for PCT I want to run:

9-12 gw 20mg day
9-12 liquiclo 50-25-25-25

My question is: its necessary hcg generate to? Or with acid aspartic and maca are suficient?

Are good this stackt for crossfit goals?

With the stack in isarms have I for all the dosages?

Thanks! I want to put pics of the results but I dont know how do it!

You do not need hcgenerate at all bro, and make sure you get your sarms from a legit source. The only place I recommend is www.sarmsx.com

Here is the protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks ! But i want to do only 8 weeks. Not necessary some natural testosterone booster as d-aspartic, maca or similar? While i am running the triple stack its necessary any hepatic protector?

Of course I'm going to buy all in samsx. I think is more expensive but is the most secure.

Thanks ! But i want to do only 8 weeks. Not necessary some natural testosterone booster as d-aspartic, maca or similar? While i am running the triple stack its necessary any hepatic protector?

Of course I'm going to buy all in samsx. I think is more expensive but is the most secure.
I'd highly recommend 12 weeks to get the most out of it.

If you want to use a booster, tongkat Ali works well in weeks 9-12

Bro my pct was stopped at customs 1 month ago..

Like I said brother, you can get everything for a pct at sarmsx. I know we all have a budget but you may not have recovered properly if you didn't do one after that epistane. Or you could get your doctor to take a blood test and see where you're at. Just thinking about your health brah ;)

Or are you outside the US and you already ordered from sarmsx?

Yeah bro, I'm froom Spain... But I think you have reason and I will order PCT again, first run PCT and finally one month later run a triple Stack. Or you think now is so late to run a PCT?

Besides my dosage of epistane was very low.. 20mg day..

Yeah bro, I'm froom Spain... But I think you have reason and I will order PCT again, first run PCT and finally one month later run a triple Stack. Or you think now is so late to run a PCT?

Besides my dosage of epistane was very low.. 20mg day..

How long ago was the cycle?

Hi man! Finally I have recieved my PCT (I dont know Which inspection has been done at customs. But not a very exhaustive one. They just wanted to collect the money).

I think I will start now with the PCT. But I have some questions:

Liquiclo 50/25/25/25. Every day? I was read liquiclo have 6 day life. In what moment of the day?

Cardarine: 20/20/20/20 before train.

Also I have a bottle of ostarine. Is better to use in a PCT or is better wait and save for the future triplestsck protocol.

Thanks for all!!!

Hi man! Finally I have recieved my PCT (I dont know Which inspection has been done at customs. But not a very exhaustive one. They just wanted to collect the money).

Liquiclo 50/25/25/25. Every day? I was read liquiclo have 6 day life. In what moment of the day?

Also I have a bottle of ostarine. Is better to use in a PCT or is better wait and save for the future triplestsck protocol.

Thanks for all!!!

Thanks for all!!!
clomid is 50mg PER DAY the first week then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next three weeks... you take it EVERY DAY... you can save 2866 for the triple stack brother

Top Bottom