napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms stack advice

Great One

Hi Dylan!

I enjoy watching your videos… lots of great advice! I have a question on what SARMS stack you recommend based on my below stats and taking in to account that I am taking TRT and Sermorelin Acetate? Thanks!

Height/Weight: 5’11/205 pounds
Bodyfat: 16%

Currently have been taking TRT dosage of 200mg per week of Testosterone Cypionate under doctor’s prescription for 3 months. My total testosterone was low at 300 when I started. As of last week it was 920. Doctor said this would continue to be monitored to determine if/when to reduce dosage. Also taking Anastrozole as estrogen blocker.

Also have been taking Sermorelin Acetate at 3 IU’s daily for 3 months

Hi Dylan!

I enjoy watching your videos… lots of great advice! I have a question on what SARMS stack you recommend based on my below stats and taking in to account that I am taking TRT and Sermorelin Acetate? Thanks!

Height/Weight: 5’11/205 pounds
Bodyfat: 16%

Currently have been taking TRT dosage of 200mg per week of Testosterone Cypionate under doctor’s prescription for 3 months. My total testosterone was low at 300 when I started. As of last week it was 920. Doctor said this would continue to be monitored to determine if/when to reduce dosage. Also taking Anastrozole as estrogen blocker.

Also have been taking Sermorelin Acetate at 3 IU’s daily for 3 months
i can definitely help you brother but it makes it rather difficult to make a recommendation when you dont even tell me your goals?? how would i know what to recommend?

Top Bottom