napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms stack

Mahon57

Hey guys. I want to run a 12 week stack of osterine, Lgd-4033, and Andarine. I was just curious if anyone here has ran this stack and what dosage they recommend. Also I heard the S4 has a short half life and may need to dose twice a day. Any thoughts? Appreciate it.

Hey guys. I want to run a 12 week stack of osterine, Lgd-4033, and Andarine. I was just curious if anyone here has ran this stack and what dosage they recommend. Also I heard the S4 has a short half life and may need to dose twice a day. Any thoughts? Appreciate it.

Dosages:

Osta - 25mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day
S4 - 50mg/day

You can split dose S4 if you want not necessary in my experience.

I use cardarine as the base of all my sarms stacks. I love cardarine, osta, and S4 but if you are looking for more of a strength building cycle you can go with osta, lgd, and S4.

PCT when I combine more than 1 of the potentially suppressive sarms (osta, s4, lgd, rad140) I run a low dose of 25mg/day of clomid for 4 weeks with a natural test booster.

Dosages:

Osta - 25mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day
S4 - 50mg/day

You can split dose S4 if you want not necessary in my experience.

I use cardarine as the base of all my sarms stacks. I love cardarine, osta, and S4 but if you are looking for more of a strength building cycle you can go with osta, lgd, and S4.

PCT when I combine more than 1 of the potentially suppressive sarms (osta, s4, lgd, rad140) I run a low dose of 25mg/day of clomid for 4 weeks with a natural test booster.

Thanks man I appreciate the input. Do you have an opinion on sarms to bulk with? I’m open for substituting one of those 3 if There are better options

Not really I mean LGD is probably the best for bulking. Osta and S4 are great additions. Osta helps with recover and healing, and S4 is great for lean strength gains.

RAD140 is the only other one I use. You could swap rad140 in for S4 but I havent seen a huge difference between the 2 compounds to be honest.

Not really I mean LGD is probably the best for bulking. Osta and S4 are great additions. Osta helps with recover and healing, and S4 is great for lean strength gains.

RAD140 is the only other one I use. You could swap rad140 in for S4 but I havent seen a huge difference between the 2 compounds to be honest.

Is the clomid necessary with this stack? I used the m1-mk from banned nutrition last time I did a 12 week osterine cycle and felt no suppression

Is the clomid necessary with this stack? I used the m1-mk from banned nutrition last time I did a 12 week osterine cycle and felt no suppression

Only way to know is if you get bloods done.

I did bloods near the end of a sarms cycle and my test was about in half and LH and FSH was down too (not like to zero like on an AAS cycle).

I choose to use clomid to help to jumpstart my LH/FSH and recover quicker. Im sure you can just run M1MK it may take a little longer to recover but again its totally up to you.

I always use it when im stacking the sarms that can suppress. You were running just osta before but Osta+S4+LGD will be totally different especially since LGD is the most suppressive of the sarms.

Only way to know is if you get bloods done.

I did bloods near the end of a sarms cycle and my test was about in half and LH and FSH was down too (not like to zero like on an AAS cycle).

I choose to use clomid to help to jumpstart my LH/FSH and recover quicker. Im sure you can just run M1MK it may take a little longer to recover but again its totally up to you.

I always use it when im stacking the sarms that can suppress. You were running just osta before but Osta+S4+LGD will be totally different especially since LGD is the most suppressive of the sarms.

Do you do your own bloodwork? I’ve never gotten blood done myself. Do you know where I could? I’m in California I don’t know if there are wall in clinics or if I have to see a doctor.

Do you do your own bloodwork? I’ve never gotten blood done myself. Do you know where I could? I’m in California I don’t know if there are wall in clinics or if I have to see a doctor.

Oh no man you can use Personalabs, PrivateMD labs, etc. I use personalabs since they do quest and thats what Massachusetts takes.

You can just buy your own tests, walk into a quest or other lab that runs bloods, and they report them back to the site and shows up right online in your account.

Super easy. Bare minimum for me when checking bloods when running compounds is total test, LH, FSH, and estrogen. With Sarms you really just need to check test, FSH, and LH since sarms do not convert to estrogen so no reason to check unless you want to.

I find a lot of the male or female hormone tests (yes female it doesnt matter if you are male or female they run the labs in the package) are cheaper and give you a lot of stuff.

Me I run everything so like metabolic panel, lipids, CBC, etc its just worth it in the long run.

For example I will get 30-35% off coupons for personalabs and I can get just about a full panel for under $200.

https://www.personalabs.com/product/healthy-male-checkup-blood-test

I will get that and add LH and FSH or will do another test that includes those and will add other stuff.

You have to use a lab to run your bloodwork is very simple and easy! I get mine sometimes at the middle of the cycle and when I finish

heres how to run this cycle man... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have run lgd and s4 for a 12 week cycle. No mk-2866 though. Absolutely loved it. 10 mg lgd everyday and 50 mg everyday of s4. I take 25mg upon getting out of bed and the other 25mg later in the day. Ideally, you will want to take the 2nd dose of s4 about 4-6 hrs late, but I didn't want to carry that stuff with me into the work place.

I know of some people who will even go up to 75mg of s4 per day. I personally find the vision side effects to be unbearable at that dosage. I started experiencing those sides at 50mg a day. However, everyone reacts to these compounds differently

Top Bottom