napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Stack

MakingGoodMenBetter

I am 22 years old, standing at 6 foot tall and 200 pounds with 20% body fat, I have about 40 pounds of fat on me.

Last summer I was on strict routine of gym and healthy eating. I started cutting at 195 pounds with 19% body fat and 42% muscle and I stacked SR-9009, Yk11, and Ostarine for a 3 month cycle and I got ripped. I got down to 185 pounds with 11% body fat and had 52% muscle. Needless to say sarms was helping me achieve my goal.

Well life happens and a lot of changes were going on in my life so I stopped going to the gym all together. Very sad I know.

I did not take a pct with the cycle I took mentioned before but I will on this cycle. My goal is to shed the fat and maintain the muscle I know I still have but also build muscle.

I have acquired some liquid sarms and need some knowledgeable help. Here they are:
Mk677 25mg/ml - 30ml
mk2866 30mg/ml - 30ml
gw501516 20mg/ml - 30ml
sr9009 20mg/ml -30ml
lgd4033 10mg/ml - 30ml
s4 50mg/ml -15ml

I also acquired N2Guard and amino acids

1) should I take all these sarms in one cycle? tell me how I should break them up
2) should I shed fat andthen build muscle or vice versa
3) How should I split my dosages up? (I go to the gym at 5am then go to work at 8am)
4)How should I incorporate N2Guard with my cycle

I will take a pct with this cycle with the know how from you guys feed back... any advice is well appreciated. Thank You!

you should be focused strictly on cutting right now with your current condition... you dont need to run all of those right now... where did you get them? are you sure you even have good quality? here's the cutting stack i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I got them from Choice Compounds. How can I use N2Guard throughout my cycle? and I really appreciate the rundown Dylan
That's not exactly a source we would recommend. I doubt you have anything legit at all. Also we don't recommend n2guard. If you want a quality support product get organ ST

you dont really need it on cycle.. use it however you want but i would be far more concerned about the sarms quality you have, which is pretty much shit to be honest with you

Top Bottom