napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs: Soon to become medicine? The word on the block...

Blue_Shine

Since Dylan encouraged me to follow through with some more up to date research information regarding SARMs, I had received several emails from corroborators involved in clinical research; After some digging around, I had come across an "under the radar" hint, that Pfizer has started applying for documentation to legitimately mass produce pharmaceutical grade SARMs for clinical purposes.

A lot of you probably heard rumours and studies involving human subjects, but until now, there were no substantial evidence that a pharmaceutical company is intending on filing a motion to start stage I clinical trials with intent to mass produce.

It seems that subsidiaries of a big pharma company, indirectly were involved in financing a recent study(1) in the Journal of Clinical Therapeutics earlier this past summer, pioneering a new compound which essentially is a SARMs that behaves in every way classically like the SARMs we use (2); Brand name has no been filed yet; This was revealed due to the commission of its mass production by MedKoo Biosciences(2).

So what does this research say?
Funny enough, this research is stating the same thing Dylan mentions in his videos about SARMs. The study(1) had undertaken task to dose, underdose, and superdose this SARM(2) in healthy human subject in a protocol of MAD (Multiple Ascending Doses) to potentially reveal any side effects.
In any medication, even the safest - there are side effects. They couldn't find any!; Not only that, to the keen observers this research has been scraped and had to be REDONE, since the study supervisors had a hard time reconciling no side effects, so they opened new groups with ethnic variety - still no side effects were documented(2)(3);
SARMs are scientifically proven to be safe in humans.

Why did they only test them on healthy subjects?
The way by which pharmaceuticals are developed, is via stages (i.e. stage I-IV); The first stage is to ascertain a fair level of safety, making sure the drug doesn't cause harm. This is done by initially looking into its effects on healthy subjects. (There are exception to this, such as drugs that are known to cause harm, but have a beneficial effect on sick subjects, such as some chemotherapeutic drugs)

If SARMs attain medicinal status, would they become illegal?
Not necessarily, and likely not. Even if the case may be a concern, it's years ahead. A compound being used for therapeutic applications doesn't mean it would be controlled. An example is over the counter anti histamines. Those could actually kill you, but they are not regulated. There are caveats, but I'll leave it at that, for now.

Why didn't they use existing ones?
First of all, if you wanna "make bank", you gotta come up with a new compound you can trademark and/or patent. It isn't that they passed on using the very ones we use because they are ineffective at all, or that theirs is more.
It is very possible (and is often done) that a new compound is made based on existing one, with small modifications that do not alter the biological activity or pharmacokinetic parameters at all - but that still is enough to claim a patent, since it's a new compound.

What is the difference between this SARM and the rest?
It's hard to say, since most of the research regarding the comparison between this SARM and the ones we used has no been filed yet, which is a known way to "control the market" and keep us in the dark. All the information I could find from other corroborators seems to point to the fact that the molecular appearance and function is virtually identical with MK-2866. It is hard to tell at the moment.
At any case, since the downstream cascade this compound elicits with respect to Androgen Receptor Modulation, the biological activity is identical to the SARMs we use, which implicated the same side effect profile; Or lack of it :)

Disclaimer
Bear in mind that additional research is always needed to sustain the status of lack of side effects, and I'm sure there are abstracts that have not even been published for financial purposes for 'beating the market'.

Thank you for reading.

References
(1)Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Evaluation After Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of a Novel Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator in Healthy Subjects; Journal of Clinical Therapeutics (2006)
Bhattacharya I1, Tarabar S2, Liang Y3, Pradhan V4, Owens J4, Oemar B4.
(2)MedKoo CAT#: 522576; CAS#: 1612755-71-1
(3)Study To Evaluate Safety And Tolerability Of Single And Multiple Ascending Doses Of PF- 06260414 In Healthy Western And Japanese Male; Subjects; ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02070939

Last edited:
Solid read. Once someone realizes there is a profitable market for anything trials begin. As you said this will take years, but my only concern with this will be pricing once it is done with trials and gets approval.

whenever something is illegal it will always cost more, once legalized for medical it will reduce cost further and if legalized say for over the counter use it will then be the least cost

More excellent pieces of information here brother! Sarms are a big medical breakthrough for the future but of course this all takes a lot of time and regulation. Money and big pharma is the obvious motivator here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

absolutely awesome brother... this is phenomenal information as is everything you put together for us here... its TRULY appreciated and EXTREMELY beneficial!

Been to dispensary lately? They have made the price as high as it's ever been. Black market is way cheaper now. How about the epi pen? A 2 pack is over 600 bucks now. Big corporate fucks will manipulate and dictate the price to whatever the market will pay for it.

With sarms , let's just say went legal tomorrow, it might be viewed as the next HGH and the price would be enormous if it hit the shelves. That's just my negative view on these things. You could be right as well but we are still years away from anything really happening with the process of having a drug approved can take decades.

Yes I have bro, and the cost pre prop 215 was 20 a gram. Then price dropped after 215 then now legalize for recreational. Compare to Washington price of gram now is around $3 so that's where this is heading. It's basic economics called supply and demand bro, Cali is the main supplier of marijuana to the US followed by Mexico for a reason. That will only open flood gates for large corporate with big bucks to come in and out sell small growers. There's alot behind this bro, I am a medical patient in northern California since 2000

Ok epi pen is legal for medixal, imagine if it was not legal for medical have any idea how much that would cost ??? Not a very good example

Been to dispensary lately? They have made the price as high as it's ever been. Black market is way cheaper now. How about the epi pen? A 2 pack is over 600 bucks now. Big corporate fucks will manipulate and dictate the price to whatever the market will pay for it.

With sarms , let's just say went legal tomorrow, it might be viewed as the next HGH and the price would be enormous if it hit the shelves. That's just my negative view on these things. You could be right as well but we are still years away from anything really happening with the process of having a drug approved can take decades.

In case u were unsure of which direction marijuana in California is heading :

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Marijuana-growers-prepare-for-a-price-crash-if-10591934.php

Yes I understand and know your a smoker. I've yet to see a legal 3 dollar gram that was worth a shit. I'm in Colorado so I know the legal scene. It's fucking pricey and the pot is not that good. The medical is still where the bomb weed is not the legal side. And by the way , even with the taxes, the black market still is thriving and has better pot and is at a fraction of the legal side and still less than medical. Your whole coast and my state are supplying americas weed for them. I haven't seen brick weed in 15 years now.... I take that back , I saw it in the Dominican Republic for 20 a gram and quit smoking for 7 days for the 1st time in over 20 years. Rant over , wasn't really trying to argue this point other than legal sarms might not be so cheap but what do I know .

Her, let me make it even simpler for u bro and remove all the other aspects :
http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp

And of course black market prices will be lower when there a legal market because they would have to be competitive basic economics again. Now imagine this , let's say there was no medical MJ do u believe that the black market would be at the cost and prices it is today ?? Take a step back and just think about it

it depends on the dispensary honestly... ive been to dispensaries in many states.. in vegas you get sub par quality and a very premium price... its absurd... cali prices are on the higher side too, not where i would expect... i can absolutely confirm that prices in washington are stellar... you wont find dispensaries selling $3 a gram but they are buying the top shelf shit in bulk for that or less... thats how competitive its become... i havent been to colorado lately so i cant confirm there but the pacific side, i travel through often and see all the changes etc. plus i know MANY dispensary owners... its a very competitive market... the growers are in such a heated competition they have no choice but to sell at a very low price or they are literally just going to sit on it...

it depends on the dispensary honestly... ive been to dispensaries in many states.. in vegas you get sub par quality and a very premium price... its absurd... cali prices are on the higher side too, not where i would expect... i can absolutely confirm that prices in washington are stellar... you wont find dispensaries selling $3 a gram but they are buying the top shelf shit in bulk for that or less... thats how competitive its become... i havent been to colorado lately so i cant confirm there but the pacific side, i travel through often and see all the changes etc. plus i know MANY dispensary owners... its a very competitive market... the growers are in such a heated competition they have no choice but to sell at a very low price or they are literally just going to sit on it...

heres what its looking like here in sacramento CA as of now :
https://weedmaps.com/deals#/880597
https://weedmaps.com/earth/us/ca/sacramento/95811

fuckin sac town! that looks about right... all dependent upon the strain and how "they" value it... i KNOW what they are getting it for regardless... they just try to get away with as much as possible but its getting so competitive that consistency and honestly, customer service is what's going to make the difference because lets face it, many of them all have the same quality... clearly some growers are far better than others but many of them have similar quality so it comes down to cost and how they are treating the customers and honestly location... people are not going to feel comfortable shopping in certain areas especially when it comes to weed... so those underlying factors are what its going to come down to on whether they are successful or not

Top Bottom